All Iowa Football Team---Post Bowl Edition

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
I get that you probably don't fully understand what "Consensus All-American" means, not your fault. So will give you a pass.

I thought we were discussing how Montgomery hurt his draft stock not anything about his college accolades

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Still getting off over that moral victory? Congrats!!!

Nope, no moral victory at all. I was at the game, and I know who the better team was. I know you won't agree obviously, but that doesn't matter to me. I felt good about ISU coming out of that game because I know what I saw, and that was one team playing better than the other team, but one team getting VERY fortunate at the end. Iowa fans were streaming out of the stadium with a couple mins left that day because they too knew it was over.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Probably don't count fumbles but I can't be sure. But I was wrong earlier. Kempt couldn't even beat out Zeb who couldn't beat out Park who got clearly outplayed on his own field by Stanley. My bad.

You're not equating hair into the equation.

It turns out Park ran circles around himself and the coaches were so impressed they just had to start him.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Kempt getting some early Heisman love. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot more pub in the coming months

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Kempt getting some early Heisman love. I wouldn't be surprised if he got a lot more pub in the coming months

Holy crap here we go again. Have you already forgotten where all that pre-season cult-like love that was showered onto Jacob Park ended up getting him? Kempt seems like a good kid. He doesn't need to be chewed up and spit out onto a Denny's parking lot across the state line somewhere.

Have some humanity here dude. And please DO NOT make him your av.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron