clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The Vikes would be so dumb to hand Keenum a bunch of money. Bradford and Bridgewater are both better.

IcSyU

Nov 27, 2007
Rochester, MN
The Vikes would be so dumb to hand Keenum a bunch of money. Bradford and Bridgewater are both better.
Bradford is at best a backup. Him staying healthy last year was a borderline miracle. He's a walking injury.

Bridgewater no one knows because he hasn't been under the lights for any meaningful time since he blew up his knee.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Might as well celebrate tonight for all it's worth as they are going to get trucked in the Super Bowl.

Possibly, yes. But if Foles goes down now, I guarantee you it will be over before the 1st quarter is even over.

Foles is all they have, period. Pederson would be ran out of town if Foles got hurt right now.

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006

If they had good knees, I would agree with you.
As Bud Grant always said, durability is extremely important. Teddy and Sam haven't been lucky in that category.

stevefrench

Aug 7, 2011
Your wrong. That was a fail.

*you're

And how did the packers do without Rodgers for 6 games this year?

You've had two incredible franchise QBs for the past 25 years. If you think a third is just waiting in the wings then I'd like to partake in whatever it is YOU'RE huffing.