Santa Claus and Police horses beware.

Reactions: xboxfever

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Santa is in good graces now. Horses on the other hand, not so much.
I don't know. A big bearded guy from way up north, who hangs around with reindeer? Seems like a Skol guy to me.

• Agree
Reactions: TXCyclones

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
images

• Winner
Reactions: packattack425

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
Public Works putting in overtime. "Sorry, i can't go out tonight, I have to work late greasing the light poles"

I feel like this may have an adverse effect, and may result in more looting and flipped cars and trash can fires and fights. Mobs need an outlet and climbing stuff is pretty harmless, at least to others and property. Plus the mob stops what they are doing (mostly vandalism) to look at the idiot that climbed the pole.

This is all assuming the Eagles win. Or maybe not. Philly gonna Philly... they could riot either way.

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I have one personal experience with Philadelphia sports, and that was going to a Phillies game over the summer against the Padres. The Phillies were up by 8 or 9 runs in the 8th inning, brought in a setup man, and he managed to give up a single run that inning. One.

Immediately after giving up a run, the stadium erupts in boos and jeers at their pitcher. Nevermind the fact that they still had a gigantic lead, late in the game, against one of the worst teams in baseball. Nope, they booed the hell out of the guy and wanted him pulled. Crazy.

Let's go Vikings! Skol.