NBA 'Throw-down'

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Charles Oakley wouldn't have needed a bat. He would have walked in without a word, backhanded Blake Griffin into next week, and the locker room would have scattered. You didn't **** with Oak.

I feel like I should apologize to Oakley about something and pray that he accepts.
As a note, I have never interacted with him, but that guy was a bad man.

• Agree
Reactions: jbindm

michaelrr1

Mar 30, 2006
WDM
Visit site
Oakley was a badass because he knew he had backup...this guy.

gal_hated_mourning1.jpg%7Ec200
full.jpg

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Karl Malone turned kneeing people in the balls into a signature move that went uncalled 1000s of times...now we rip someone's tights and it leads to Ts.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Love Chuck and Shaq.

Chuck on the Dream Team was gold.

Reporter “what do you know about Angola, and the guy you’ll be guarding?”
Chuck “I don’t know nothin about Angola, but Angola’s in trouble.”

(Looking around) “David Robinson, Patrick Ewing, Michael Jordan. This is like Spring Break in the ghetto.”

After Barkley elbow cracked that one kid, Jordan laughed “If he keeps this up, they’re gonna throw him out of the Olympics.”

• Funny
Reactions: cygrads

CyJack13

May 21, 2010
Charles Oakley wouldn't have needed a bat. He would have walked in without a word, backhanded Blake Griffin into next week, and the locker room would have scattered. You didn't **** with Oak.

Underrated NBA tough guy, Jerry Stackhouse. There's a real good story about him chasing down Kirk Snyder of the Jazz and finally fighting on a loading dock at the arena.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron