This is the season?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

jim4

Sep 27, 2014
I'd still pick KU if I had to wager on it and I'd still take Sexton higher in the NBA draft.. Trae Young is legit af tho

• Useful
Reactions: CloneLawman

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
I think everybody has wondered various years, but this is the first year I've actually said it, and believed it. I always pick KU. Going with the team with the POY, Trae. And no, I don't think it's too early to anoint him. He's that impressive. Unless an injury of course.

Will be interesting how West Virginia plays him and how he plays vs. them.

Some team will find his kryptonite on film and expose it. He's a great player, but let's see how he responds when he's scouted right before calling him POY.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I think everybody has wondered various years, but this is the first year I've actually said it, and believed it. I always pick KU. Going with the team with the POY, Trae. And no, I don't think it's too early to anoint him. He's that impressive. Unless an injury of course.

Will be interesting how West Virginia plays him and how he plays vs. them.

Sure, Young is the real deal. Give him the award.
Young still doesn't account for Kansas dominating the league, and especially all the teams that curl up and cry when they see Kansas approaching.

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
Really think this is the year that KU's conference streak gets broken. Anyone else think it will be OU? OU has Trae Young. If you haven't watched him yet, do so. Steph Curry range, among all the other pg skills you'd ever want or need. Other three point shooters galore. Realize they can be scored on, nor do I care how good people think Northwestern is or isn't, but OU put up 68 on them.....in just the first half! :eek: Trae Young with 25 of them. Good Lord.
If Trae Young wins National Player of the Year, he would be the 3rd OU player to win the award in the last 10 seasons joining Blake Griffin and Buddy Hield. Kevin Durant also won a National Player of the Year award in the last 10 years as well when he was at Texas.

KU won the Big 12 when those 3 guys were in the Big 12, too. Silvio De Sousa cleared to join KU at practice on Tuesday and should be eligible to play in games soon. Billy Preston stuff should be cleared soon. It's all good.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
If Trae Young wins National Player of the Year, he would be the 3rd OU player to win the award in the last 10 seasons joining Blake Griffin and Buddy Hield. Kevin Durant also won a National Player of the Year award in the last 10 years as well when he was at Texas.

KU won the Big 12 when those 3 guys were in the Big 12, too. Silvio De Sousa cleared to join KU at practice on Tuesday and should be eligible to play in games soon. Billy Preston stuff should be cleared soon. It's all good.

I agree with this. Told you Wigginton would be better than Marcus Garrett :)

allfourcy

Apr 26, 2012
Lots of people said this exact same thing Buddy's senior year

Yeah, I probably got too giddy over watching Trae Young last night, and the whole OU offense last night. KU's still the favorite, I guess. And of course they'll get two additions as conference play gets going.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land

KU didn't win the Big 12 two years in a row when ISU had two first team All Americans.

I know it's 16 years ago but it's the best we (and the entire rest of Big 12 history) has.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there

This KU team < KU two years ago.

Prone2Clone

Oct 20, 2006
9,692 fans attended the Sooners’ home contest vs. Northwestern on Friday at Lloyd Noble Center in Norman, Okla. — the largest crowd on hand at the arena since 2008.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
The OKC metro is exploding too so it’s a shame they can’t fill the arena more. I know the natives blame it on the Thunder but there’s still plenty of people around to get to a game.