Liberty Bowl Fs

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
Well....at least you didn't mark it up. Let me give you some advice for Christmas cheer and joy....just give the ticket away and make someone happy.
I love the idea. Let me guess, you have someone in mind.

Ha....no. I just have the Christmas Spirit and I got that dang George Strait song in my head. You do whatever you got to do. If you have a donor ticket, I am guessing you don't need the extra 60 bucks or whatever. Surprise a nephew or a second cousin or something and invite them to the game. I was sent here to inspire. It's all cool. You are a better man/woman Cyclone fan than I am because I will miss this one. Represent.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
Tried multiple times to give to a friend or family member. Bought 12 tickets, so I feel good about supporting the University.

Like where your spirit is though

AttackOfTheClones

Dec 10, 2017
Bushwood, Nebraska
www.youtube.com
Well....at least you didn't mark it up. Let me give you some advice for Christmas cheer and joy....just give the ticket away and make someone happy.

indeed. I couldn't make the Independence Bowl in 2005 but the Bowl game webpage had a link where you could purchase tickets and donate them to members of the military--which I did.

Reactions: Cyclones_R_GR8