FS: 4 WBB Tix plus Johnny's Wristbands plus Parking

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
Looking to sell 4 women's basketball tickets for the following games:

Dec. 28 6:30pm – Kansas (4 tickets, 4 Johnny's wristbands, 2 Victory level parking passes)
Dec. 31 2:00pm – Oklahoma (4 tickets, 4 Johnny's wristbands, 2 Victory level parking passes) - OKLAHOMA TICKETS SOLD

Tickets are side-by-side in section 110, row 5, directly behind visitor bench.

looking to sell all 4 tickets/wristbands/parking passes at once (prefer not to split 2 and 2). Looking for $60 total for each game, cash only please.

Can arrange for exchange in Ankeny or Urbandale areas.

Last edited:

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
I would love the Oklahoma ones if you would split them. I would buy both, but I'll be at the bowl game. Buying them for my sister who's is coming to town to watch my kids.

Please let me know. I am going to be in Des Moines tomorrow and Thursday

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
I would love the Oklahoma ones if you would split them. I would buy both, but I'll be at the bowl game. Buying them for my sister who's is coming to town to watch my kids.

Please let me know. I am going to be in Des Moines tomorrow and Thursday

When I meant split them, I thought you meant you had to buy both games. I will definitely take all four to the Oklahoma game please.

dukeebear

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 30, 2006
Ames
Does anybody know cyfanz? Would live to get ahold of him on these tickets leaving for Xmas then bowl game and want to get in touch with him

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
Still want the Oklahoma tickets I'm in Des Moines area again tomorrow
Sorry for the delay in responding. Thought I had this set up to email me if anyone responded. Apparently I didn't and just now went back to the posting. Anyway, I still have the 4 Oklahoma tickets, wristbands and parking passes. I'll be in Ankeny this morning, then in Ames late morning to mid-afternoon, then back in Ankeny. Please private message me to set something up. Thanks

CyFanz

Apr 11, 2006
Hi! I'm interested in tickets for Kansas game.
I still have the 4 Kansas WBB tickets, wristbands and parking passes. I'll be in Ankeny this morning, then in Ames late morning to mid-afternoon, then back in Ankeny. Please private message me to set something up. Thanks