Recruits stats and Senior performance

MartinCy

Jul 12, 2016
Kansas City, MO

ZG was named a top performer at this showcase. Haven't been able to find any video but here's what our old friend Roy had to say...

@prepbullseye: I can now say I am amazed at how much progress Zion Griffin has made in the last 4 months. He will be a dominating player in the Big 12 and in my mind is a future pro. He already has the body of one.

Last edited:

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007

ZG was named a top performer at this showcase. Haven't been able to find any video but here's what our old friend Roy had to say...

@prepbullseye: I can now say I am amazed at how much progress Zion Griffin has made in the last 4 months. He will be a dominating player in the Big 12 and in my mind is a future pro. He already has the body of one.

“Future pro” and “Dominating player in the B12”

I’d take that

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclonic1

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
“Future pro” and “Dominating player in the B12”

I’d take that
At 6'6", he must have some decent guard skills for that kind of praise. Exciting to hear. All these recruits' rankings are hit or miss depending on the service but their offers show they are all very solid pickups.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
At 6'6", he must have some decent guard skills for that kind of praise. Exciting to hear. All these recruits' rankings are hit or miss depending on the service but their offers show they are all very solid pickups.
My thoughts as well. If he or THT grow a little more (like Young did), we would have the potential for a couple OADs.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Isn’t Zion 6’10’ now?
You’re probably thinking of Conditt.

If Zion even grows to 6’7” or taller I’ll be pleasantly surprised and we’ll have threads about how we won’t have him for four years.

peteypie

Jun 20, 2007
BViDDA9.gif

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
THT put up 40 tonight for Simeon. I believe they are playing in some tournament in Dallas this weekend.

Any clue on how stiff the competition was? Just curious. Hate to allow myself to go nuts over a player's stats, but easy to do, especially if they're a future Cyclone. :)
(Didn't I see a Hines tweet about Weiskamp putting up a 60pt and 25 reb game, or something? Geez, hope that was against a struggling opponent. But, I'm sure he's real good. And so is THT! Different type players obviously)

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron