The “Push”

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
The fact that this guy actually took the time to edit the video down to a 2 second clip to make an ISU student look bad and tweet it out speaks volumes. Really... who does that?

[email protected]12.ia.us
This email address seems to have been shut down. I sent an extremely polite/passive aggressive statement, but it was not delivered. Domain does not exist.

Maybe I'll try him at one of these listed direct lines. 515 245 1472 or 515 245 1751

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I’ve watched about ten different views of this thing a hundred times and I still have no idea what hawks are complaining about. I legitimately don’t see anything.

At first I thought people were talking about the kid sitting at the table, then I thought it was the kid in the red sitting down, and then I guess it was the the kid in the grey shirt that Premsl basically rolls into.

Maybe it was a cohesive effort to softly support themselves and then quickly get out of the way while Jorbo stomped his way there.

Squawk fans are still mad that Hinrich went to KU since he was a verbal to ISU...this non-incident will likely build steam for a good 15 years.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
I’ve watched about ten different views of this thing a hundred times and I still have no idea what hawks are complaining about. I legitimately don’t see anything.

One viewing from any angle is all it takes. Even if you assume the worse and it was totally intentional (which it wasn't), that is the weakest shove I have ever seen. They should be making fun of that kid if they believe it is intentional. Why worry so much about what a bunch of DBags think.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: cyhiphopp and Cycsk

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis

After yesterday's buffoonery from TOE, this video is actually concerning. Brase has bad knees and Jorbo climbed all over him and hit him on the face. This 2 second clip succinctly encapsulates all intent and context to this vicious attack.

Jorbo is going to quickly rise to Horner status as a prick and an awful person.
Jorbo's not good enough to hate that much. He's more like your dorky cousin. Annoying, but mostly harmless when you see him once a year.

• Winner
Reactions: RonBurgundy

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
I would highly recommend you read his first paragraph in No Common Ground. Talking about how social media is a very ugly place.

He’s right, he contributed to the ugliness.
Wait a second, this guy made a blog post about how social media is an ugly place?

Hmm...
tenor.gif

Reactions: cyhiphopp

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
This email address seems to have been shut down. I sent an extremely polite/passive aggressive statement, but it was not delivered. Domain does not exist.

Maybe I'll try him at one of these listed direct lines. 515 245 1472 or 515 245 1751
Great plan. Be an even bigger creep than he was. That'll show em!

Cyrocks

Mar 12, 2009
I don't listen to KXNO anymore in the mornings because of my work schedule change. Cannot believe Justice, based on a 2-second edited clip, can be judge and jury.

Some people will say to let this go and it is not worth the bother of bringing it up, but I say the more you let this stuff go, the more they do it.

All Randy Peterson had to do was tweet that he tripped on a television cord -- and he didn't do it. He kept letting people believe he was ran over by a bunch of students.

I am writing Justice's boss if he has not apologized for his stance on this.