Last Chance U - Netflix Documentary

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Or more likely to fall through the cracks and never play another down of college football.

That kid had an attitude that I wouldn't want on my team. Guessing it lost him quite a few offers.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Felt like Buddy had it out for Wright but then Kam Carter and DL coach clash and Buddy practically takes Kam's side to resolve it. Probably knew he'd be ok with Horsely at backup RB but couldn't replace Kam.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
Felt like Buddy had it out for Wright but then Kam Carter and DL coach clash and Buddy practically takes Kam's side to resolve it. Probably knew he'd be ok with Horsely at backup RB but couldn't replace Kam.

Wright acted like a little baby when he was told he wouldn't play for his own good. Not a very good teammate. I was surprised that Pitt signed Carter. He seemed like a good player when he wanted to be, but man that kid seemed LAZY. Personally, I was surprised that QB fell all the way down to FAU. I know that there's a huge stigma attached to what he did, but he put in his time and just from watching the show, he seemed like a decent kid and teammate and he was easily the most talented player on the team.

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton
Wright acted like a little baby when he was told he wouldn't play for his own good. Not a very good teammate. I was surprised that Pitt signed Carter. He seemed like a good player when he wanted to be, but man that kid seemed LAZY. Personally, I was surprised that QB fell all the way down to FAU. I know that there's a huge stigma attached to what he did, but he put in his time and just from watching the show, he seemed like a decent kid and teammate and he was easily the most talented player on the team.
You could tell he was hurt though because he came out of games. Then Buddy rips him for sitting out practices when he was too hurt to play games. I'd want my star RB to rest up all he could with a sprained ankle.

Wright definitely didn't know when to shut up though.

Dakota Allen and Deandre Johnson both seemed like intelligent guys that did all the right things during their redemption year.

• Agree
Reactions: MeowingCows

andybernard

Oct 22, 2009
Looks like Lane Kiffin and FAU are taking on all comers from EMCC.

Also, I really enjoyed watching Dakota Allen. I'll be pulling for him other than when we head down to Lubbock.

• Winner
Reactions: hoopitup

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006

Interesting he has to compete with Deandre Johnson now.

Auburn had changed him to a wide out. So he might not be competing with Johnson. He might stay a wide out. If he was smart he would. Kid has burner speed. If he learns that roll. That might put him in the NFL. He won't be crap as a QB. To inaccurate.

rholtgraves

Sep 25, 2009
Watched the first season of this. Seemed a bit overrated to me. Maybe bc I have heard so many people hype it up.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Just saw that Ol' Buddy won him aother JUCO National Title again this year:

D

Deleted member 8507

And Iowa Western finished #3 and the new Last Chance U in Kansas went to the post season for the first time in years and won a JUCO bowl game.