Get ISU into the Big 10..please

GoldCard

Nov 25, 2016
So sick of the ****** refs...I won't even call it home cooking..just ******.

I'll agree about the refs. That was ******* ridiculous. But fix the big XII and forget the B1G. I know they get a ton of undeserved love, but joining that mess would be a waste of time. If only the Big XII could figure out they already have a really good product and don't have to protect certain teams...

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
I’m to the point where I agree. I just don’t get what we can do to succeed with the conference hurting us like this. I like the teams and the Big 12 is really good but we will never succeed here.

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
I’m to the point where I agree. I just don’t get what we can do to succeed with the conference hurting us like this. I like the teams and the Big 12 is really good but we will never succeed here.

Will never succeed here? ISU was practically 4 plays away from being 11-1 IN FOOTBALL. Two of those losses had the refs hands on it but the other two didnt as much.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
How do you know that these refs were not actually paid off by ESPN or someone else? Yes, they would have to pay off the head of referees as well but they have plenty of money and have shown disgust with the conference.

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
Said 4-8 Nebraska...

At the very best we would be Iowa in the B1G. I'd rather clean up the Big XII, which could be such a good conference if they would only ******* get out of their own way.

Maybe the BIG 10 and BIG 12 can cut a deal, exchange nebraska for ISU. Nebraska has such an easy schedule compared to the one they used to have in the big 12.:)

Gorm

With any luck we will be there by Tuesday.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 6, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Lets be honest, there have been examples of Big Ten refs protection their big boys too. It happens in every conference. This is why there needs to be a national association of refs and a giant pool and random games. It would remove any bias towards a winner.

clonefan841

Oct 30, 2017
There is no way I'd ever want to see us leave the Big 12, despite the constant belief that we will always be an inferior team by the refs even when we're not. Leaving conferences is suicide and it's so hard to make that change. Recruiting is so much different, different teams to prepare for every week, different atmosphere, different scheduling. No thank you, let's just try to field a team one year where we're so dominant even the refs can't come in and stop us, we have a better chance doing that.

I mean look at the examples. Nebraska to the big 10, haven't finished in top 25 in a long time from what I remember. Colorado to the Pretty Average Conference 12, and then Mizzou and TAMU to the AEC (Alabama Eastern Conference). I mean Mizzou was constant North contenders with solid teams and now are laughed at over there, and TAMU was one of the Big 12 favored teams and will now always be under the shadow of Nick Saban. I hate what the Big 12 does to us but leaving to another P5 would just make it 10 times worse.

• Winner
Reactions: Lafaester54