*** Official IOWA STATE Vs Kansas State Gameday Thread ***

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

CycloneRulzzz

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
site.png
vs
Kansas_State.png

IOWA STATE (7-4, 5-3 BIG 12)
AT KANSAS STATE (6-5, 4-4 BIG 12)
SAT., NOV. 25 | 2:30 P.M. CST
MANHATTAN, KAN. | BILL SNYDER FAMILY STADIUM (50,000)

Radio: Cyclone Radio Network
Talent: John Walters, Eric Heft, Ben Bruns
TV: ESPN2
Talent: Anish Shroff, Ahmad Brooks, Roddy Jones

9130_ISU_FB_iPhone6_Lazard_750_1334.jpg

2020cy

Aug 7, 2006
Going to be a lot of ISU fans there today. Let’s send them home happy.

Reactions: Spanky

Cyclone5050

Dec 31, 2012
Man, these seasons just go by too freaking fast. I love this team, it's been a blast watching this team grow and overcome some adversity in amazing ways. Watching Kempt and Zeb get in there and succeed has been out-freaking-standing!! Gonna miss watching AL out there on the field too. I know there will be two more games, but I always feel a little post-football season depression coming on after the season and maybe a little as it draws to a close.

Let's do this!! Beat the vampire!!!

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
Man, these seasons just go by too freaking fast. I love this team, it's been a blast watching this team grow and overcome some adversity in amazing ways. Watching Kempt and Zeb get in there and succeed has been out-freaking-standing!! Gonna miss watching AL out there on the field too. I know there will be two more games, but I always feel a little post-football season depression coming on after the season and maybe a little as it draws to a close.

Let's do this!! Beat the vampire!!!

Well that was depressing.

• Friendly
Reactions: jbindm

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
I feel that this is the final test for this team. Recent history they represent a team that philosophically ISU should have played like but ISU just couldn't get over the hump. KSU might not be as good as past teams but this is the final Boss to slay before getting to that elusive next level.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Win out and match Mac’s 2000 team with 9 wins. Would be a hell of an accomplishment for the team and staff.

The really amazing thing about this team is that they could have won every game so far. Every loss was so close. Just one play in 3 of them and a couple in the TX game, and they came within a millisecond of fumbling on their own 5.