Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Going to have to pull a Houdini act tonight. 2 gameday threads at 12:00 and with this new version of CF there is a 25 second limit between making posts.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Going to have to pull a Houdini act tonight. 2 gameday threads at 12:00 and with this new version of CF there is a 25 second limit between making posts.

giphy.gif

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Sitting in KC now. Watching horn/tech game. Not much to actually do. Would have been nice if there was anybody who lived in KC that would have invited us over for leftover Thanksgiving pie.

Reactions: NWICY

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Had to replace 7 strings of Christmas lights and one light-up snowflake. What happened this summer?

Also, celebrating our anniversary tonight (most would probably say Mrs. JCyclonee is commiserating) at the new wine bar that opened near our house.
How many years has it been, o blissful husband?

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
-Random thought-
There's so many shows involved music like the voice, american idol etc... has anyone actually had success after winning one of those shows? I feel like everyone forgets about them when the shows over, but I guess I wouldn't really no because I don't listen to pop music. Also why don't they do hip hop in these shows? Hip hop is the most popular genre currently

Last edited:

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
-Random thought-
There's so many shows revolving music like the voice, american idol etc... has anyone actually had success after winning one of those shows? I feel like everyone forgets about them when the shows over, but I guess I wouldn't really no because I don't listen to pop music. Also why don't they do hip hop in these shows? Hip hop is the most popular genre currently

*involve, not revolve

Pop music is the most popular music. You realize what the “pop” in pop music is short for, right?

Playboi Carti

May 7, 2017
*involve, not revolve

Pop music is the most popular music. You realize what the “pop” in pop music is short for, right?
Ok sure pop= popular just because it's named that doesn't mean it's true. In the US top 50 charts on spotify and apple music first 9 songs are hip hop songs....

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
If Surly ******* opens his mouth and mentions this game I will get myself banned attacking him. I will then track him down in real life with a baseball bat (in my mind).

I absolutely hate that ****** and it pisses me off that they don't ban that Snyder knob slobbering piece of ****. What, he doesn't have a KSU board to hang out on?

Too much? Nope.

• Agree
Reactions: CycloneRulzzz

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
tenor.gif

did get real tear tattoos, only stripped a tiny bit, and am now practically beef jerky I'm so tough from my time on the inside (the outside?).

Side note, if you indicate someone is a "whack job" when said person is clearly a whack job, you will get a timeout. Interestingly, I noted a few other posts that break the new rules (from both sides) who did not get edited. But as I am turning over a new leaf in my rehabilitation, I will not pettily report said posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron