Atomic Bomb Please Game

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
That this is the first time you have seen Iowa play since they played ISU back in September.
Nope. Watched Wyoming and haven't seen them since our game until today.

• Didn't watch North Texas because yawn.
  • Was at a concert the night of PSU.
  • Was hosting an anniversary party for my parents during Michigan State. Had the game on, but was too busy to pay attention.
  • Illinois was on at the same time as the OU game.
  • NW was on at the same time as the Tech game.
  • Was at a Halloween party the night on Minnesota, and the no one cared to have the Iowa game on.
  • OSU was on at the same time as the WV game.
  • Was mad at football when you played Wisconsin after ISU lost the Okie State game, so didn't watch.
  • Purdue was pretty much on at the same time as Baylor, and we had family down here so when the ISU game ended we went out to dinner.

• Disagree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
That was truly one of the worst football games ever. Nebby's defense looked like one of the worst ranked defenses in the country.... which they are.

cyrocksmypants

Dec 29, 2008
Washington DC
I believe him. I didn't even watch Iowa much this year because it seemed like we always played at the same time

Yeah, Penn State is the only one I can think of that I watched that didn’t coincide. And I admit to watching Iowa games. In fact, I would have actually liked to watch more as their kicker is from my home town.

Reactions: YeahBuddy

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Bart’s needs to step up and get Fran on a contract like this. Hok fans love Fran, Gar. Make it happen!

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah, Penn State is the only one I can think of that I watched that didn’t coincide. And I admit to watching Iowa games. In fact, I would have actually liked to watch more as their kicker is from my home town.

Live in MC, the Recinos are good people.

He has made a huge improvement over last year. He has a legit shot at kicking for a job after next season.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
So is everything cool again this week in Hawkeye Nation then? KF and Junior are gods again? All is well?

I don't go to any of their sites, I was just wondering what the overall vibe is now that they beat up on a horrible team that was playing for nothing and their head coach was a lame duck. Are they treating it like they beat the Nebraska of the Osborne years?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Beating Nebraska is a huge plus for anyone that wants KF to stay. Iowa would have probably been better off losing so they could have been put in a winnable bowl game though

Gonzo

Mar 10, 2009
Behind you
Hopefully Nebby gets its coaching needs figured out. A game like yesterday's, the nation expects something better than another 40-pt rout when it tunes in... two national power programs, steeped in winning tradition, producing so many of the B1G's elite players over the decades and representing the heartland and farmers of America. I'm pulling for them.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Hopefully Nebby gets its coaching needs figured out. A game like yesterday's, the nation expects something better than another 40-pt rout when it tunes in... two national power programs, steeped in winning tradition, producing so many of the B1G's elite players over the decades and representing the heartland and farmers of America. I'm pulling for them.

Shaq-points-laughs-and-leaves-press-conference.gif

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Reading the paper, it sounds like the Fake ID's couldn't wait to get someone down and start showboating.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So is everything cool again this week in Hawkeye Nation then? KF and Junior are gods again? All is well?

I don't go to any of their sites, I was just wondering what the overall vibe is now that they beat up on a horrible team that was playing for nothing and their head coach was a lame duck. Are they treating it like they beat the Nebraska of the Osborne years?

The season will be considered a success if Iowa wins their bowl game. We went 7-5 against a legit Top 5 schedule and won 3 out of 4 trophy games.

The offense was inconsistent at best and needs to produce better next year.

Iowa will have a better team next year than they did this year and a softer schedule as well.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron