Rumor? Campbell and Co. contract extention and raise

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Would think something would be in the works. I saw a WTF story the other day that reported Minnesota had given Row The Boat Guy a one year extension. Like his first year was so great that they felt his five-year contract needed to not get down to four years left? :confused:

tyler24

Jun 19, 2006
Would think something would be in the works. I saw a WTF story the other day that reported Minnesota had given Row The Boat Guy a one year extension. Like his first year was so great that they felt his five-year contract needed to not get down to four years left? :confused:
That's what agents are for. Make you think their client is better than he is.

ISU_Clone_28

Mar 27, 2006
Fort Dodge, IA
Will you PLEASE stop using fake news. You have been using it more than Trump. I can’t stand it. Carry on.
giphy.gif

:jimlad:

CysRage

Oct 18, 2009
Well I couldn't even open it up on twitter to look at it so definitively fake news.
Basically some no name person on Twitter said "reports of ISU and Matt Campbell reached a deal in principle to raise his salary, remove performance incentives, and raises for assistants and extend his contract".

• Informative
Reactions: casey1973