Reactions: cyclones500

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
1. Got things done so I'm heading to the Kstate game.

2. I have won 2 iPhone 10s from CF in the last couple days.

Way to drop the mic on the first reply, there, BC. ;)

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
1. I'm thankful for a delightful surprise this year from the football team, and hopeful it's the sign of many things to come.

2. I'm thankful that we have so many awesome members. There are so few people I'd like to punch here, which is unlike most of the rival boards.

coolerifyoudid

Feb 8, 2013
KC
1. I'm thankful that guys like Lanning and Lazard are being rewarded with a good season and bowl game this year. Lanning accepted the change of position with respect for the university and Lazard could have easily gone to a school with a better history. The entire team is bringing something to the table this year, but if we can sustain the success we've had, those two will have played a huge role.

2. I read everyone's comments assuming that they look like Greek Gods and supermodels. I'm thankful I have no idea what y'all really look like.

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
ISU: I'll join the chorus about this year's football team. If you follow Iowa State football long enough, you realize seasons of this sort don't come around very often. ... Also still appreciate 6 straight NCAAT appearances in MBB. (And counting, we can hope).
CF: Thankful I found an engaging cyber-fan-club, and building connections with people who have specific interests in sports, entertainment and other topics.

• Friendly
Reactions: MeanDean and Angie

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA
1. I am thankful that our athletic programs in general are led by mature, intelligent, principled people, and that we aren't Page 2 material (see: Louisville).
2. I am also thankful for the joy and wonderment this blog brings to my life. I am constantly amazed at the wit of my fellow CF brethren (and sistern? cistern? IDK........). You have all given me lots of laughter and knowledge, and for that I am grateful.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
1. Lots of stuff. Football does not suck. MBB may not make me gouge my eyes out this winter. Cross country gals own the Big 12. Volleyball on way to NCAAs again. Minnesota gals back on the WBB roster. Wrestling fans have less to piss and moan about. New Cyclone friends in Twin Cities from alumni events.

2. The ignore function. Totes loves the ignore function. :rolleyes:

HGoat

Dec 18, 2014
Denver, Colorado
1. I'm thankful for a great football season and coach Kevin Dresser injecting some life and excitement into the wrestling program.
2. I'm thankful for the different viewpoints and perspectives from fellow cyclone fans I'm exposed to on here.

Reactions: Angie

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
1. I'm thankful that guys like Lanning and Lazard are being rewarded with a good season and bowl game this year. Lanning accepted the change of position with respect for the university and Lazard could have easily gone to a school with a better history. The entire team is bringing something to the table this year, but if we can sustain the success we've had, those two will have played a huge role.

2. I read everyone's comments assuming that they look like Greek Gods and supermodels. I'm thankful I have no idea what y'all really look like.

I don't look like a Greek God, I look like a Norse God!

pulse

Mar 24, 2006
I'm thankful for the best football season I've ever witnessed.

I'm thankful for the uptight CF posters who make me laugh, the laid back CF posters who make me laugh, and the randomness that is CF that makes me laugh.

Reactions: arobb and Angie

Lexclone

I survived the 2023 ad invasion
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2013
Massachusetts
1. Even though it was a while ago, I’m thankful for a 3rd conference tournament championship in basketball (1st runner up, breakinging the AFH streak, 2nd runner up, 2 top 5 FB wins)

2. Living where I live, CF gives me a connection that I wouldn’t otherwise have to the best college fan base there is.

SCyclone

Mar 11, 2014
Fort Dodge, IA

What's funny is that in looking at your avatar, I somehow wonder if you look like Milla Jovovich.

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
1. Matt Campbell -getting his players to buy in and also changing the culture of ISU football for all of us fans.

2. I'll second the Friday off topic threads

• Friendly

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron