All Iowa Football Team

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
Wonder how many players from each roster get drafted?

Iowa: Jewell, Wadley, Welsh, one of Nieman/Bower

Iowa State: Lazard, KCM, Campos (assuming his medical hardship is denied), and I think Lanning will be Mr. Irrelevant

FWIW, ISU will have non-draftee invitees: Trent, Waggoner, Ryen, and Owens the p/k.

Don't know Iowa's roster well enough to non-draftees.

iahawks

Sep 7, 2012

Iowa State: Lazard, KCM, Campos (assuming his medical hardship is denied), and I think Lanning will be Mr. Irrelevant

FWIW, ISU will have non-draftee invitees: Trent, Waggoner, Ryen, and Owens the p/k.

Guessing Lanning goes to the patriots.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Jackson for Iowa is gone unless he's dumb

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016

What is Campos' argument for a hardship? Didn't he only miss one season due to injury?

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
What is Campos' argument for a hardship? Didn't he only miss one season due to injury?
Yeah just one, and maybe he doesn't have one. Although he didn't redshirt initially out of HS. I'm hazy on all the redshirting, medical waiver-type details.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
Yeah just one, and maybe he doesn't have one. Although he didn't redshirt initially out of HS. I'm hazy on all the redshirting, medical waiver-type details.

If he didn't RS his first year on campus he would be a shoe in for another year. If he did RS, no way he gets it.

Cyinthenorth

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2013
Dubuque
If he didn't RS his first year on campus he would be a shoe in for another year. If he did RS, no way he gets it.
I'm looking at his profile now, and apparently he did RS. So nevermind on that. Pays to do your research I guess.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Nobody from the state of Iowa ended up as a Butkus Award finalist. Was really hoping Lanning, KCM or Peavy would have made it.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
So, it’s pronounced “butt kiss” award?
DentalConstantAkitainu-max-1mb.gif

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron