Iowa Giving Free Student Tickets

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
to their conference home opener!

Lol so much for that Carver Magic (if anyone remembers that terrible marketing gimmick).

Sad for year 8 of Fran.
Eight years? Damn. I wonder if he’ll take his boys and move down a level like McDermott.

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
So why are they giving free tickets away for a team expected to be in the NCAA Tournament?
Iowa won't be in the tournament this year. Heard it here first. Their non conference schedule is awful and they've already lost to two bad teams. They will have to win 24 games just to get in.

CyDude16

Oct 2, 2008
Heads in the sky
Iowa won't be in the tournament this year. Heard it here first. Their non conference schedule is awful and they've already lost to two bad teams. They will have to win 24 games just to get in.

That doesn’t discount the fact that the hype train was rolling for their fan base and players that they’d be competing in the big ten and make the tournament. You get that right?

ClonesTwentyOne

Feb 10, 2014
DSM Area
That doesn’t discount the fact that the hype train was rolling for their fan base and players that they’d be competing in the big ten and make the tournament. You get that right?
Oh I agree. I'm going to enjoy the meltdown as much as everyone else. Dark time for Iowa Hawkeye sports right now.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

Their PG said they would be playing in the Final Four and their starting PF's brother is telling people he's going to go to the NBA after this season