Hoks play for 7th Place in Cayman Island Classic today

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Serious question:

When we were getting hammered by UW-Milwaukee, weren't people talking about Iowa having a good (ish) team?

2utdDYI.jpg

NWICY

Sep 2, 2012
I really don't think we should be making fun of Hawk basketball this season. We are also in the same boat of not making the tournament.

Lots of basketball to be played still, pretty early to be declaring we aren't going to make the tourney.

Reactions: Lafaester54

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Serious question:

When we were getting hammered by UW-Milwaukee, weren't people talking about Iowa having a good (ish) team?
You have to take into account that to those Iowa players nothing is bigger than getting a chance to knock off ISU. I’m sure they’re just as good(ish) as Milwaukee and will be playing out of their minds.

Just think how bad Iowa would be if they didn’t fall into their best players. The difference between Lick and Fran is luck.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
What does this have to do with Bohannon and Cook having monster games today against UAB and Garza putting up 14 points, 7 rebounds and 3 blocks today?
Guys he is right UAB was upset by iowa. Yes you read that right.

• Disagree
Reactions: YeahBuddy

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
According to rpi. Happy thanksgiving. Gotta be fired up after the top 7 finish.

If you use RPI for betting lines or favorites you are a bigger moron that I could have ever imagined.

Happy Thanksgiving, hoping the Vikings can go to 9-2.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
They didn’t turn off the line even though they knew a transcendent star like Nicholas Baer wouldn’t be playing?

Turn off the line? What the hell does that mean? I've heard of taking a line down but never heard of turning one off.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
If you use RPI for betting lines or favorites you are a bigger moron that I could have ever imagined.

So now Vegas is a part of the equation? Holy Christ. The higher ranked team in the rpi got beaten by the lower rpi team. I said nothing about betting. You have to think before you poop yourself in each post.

• Funny

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
So now Vegas is a part of the equation? Holy Christ. The higher ranked team in the rpi got beaten by the lower rpi team. I said nothing about betting. You have to think before you poop yourself in each post.

You said it was an upset.

What do people use to determine an upset?

The point spread from Vegas.

Derp.

• Dislike

Help Support Us

Become a patron