No rebroadcast of CF-TV live with J. Woody this week?

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
There was a thread but it disappeared. I was wondering the exact same thing. With the Holiday I was cutting Stanz some slack but hoping it is posted soon.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Yes. I was looking for it too. It's part of my Tuesday rituals. My schedule was thrown off by it. Matt Campbell would not approve.

• Agree
Reactions: khardbored

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
I rewatched the game, and I have to say that Zeb made some really good passes and some really bad ones too. Guy can really sling the ball, but almost had two interceptions and missed by a lot on several other passes. Hopefully those wild misses are just a lack of communication between Zeb and the WRs.

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
I rewatched the game, and I have to say that Zeb made some really good passes and some really bad ones too. Guy can really sling the ball, but almost had two interceptions and missed by a lot on several other passes. Hopefully those wild misses are just a lack of communication between Zeb and the WRs.

Tommy Birch was pretty sure that Kyle gives us a better chance to win right now on the Register radio show last night for that reason. I tend to agree. CW disagreed.

jdcyclone19

Apr 14, 2017
Iowa
Tommy Birch was pretty sure that Kyle gives us a better chance to win right now on the Register radio show last night for that reason. I tend to agree. CW disagreed.

I think it really shows the decision making difference between a RS Freshman and a 5th year senior as QB. I think Zeb has more potential but the lack of experience shows but he is young and these snaps will prove monumental in his development. Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from poor judgment.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
Kempt had a couple of those almost every game. That happens to almost every QB in college football.

It’s easy to notice the misses, but the full extent of the missed opportunities are not shown in the completion percentage. With the wind and first start, it did look like Noland and the receivers were not as in-sync. But imo the offense was more productive than it would have been if we had to rely on a compressed passing game and jump balls.

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
Kempt had a couple of those almost every game. That happens to almost every QB in college football.

It’s easy to notice the misses, but the full extent of the missed opportunities are not shown in the completion percentage. With the wind and first start, it did look like Noland and the receivers were not as in-sync. But imo the offense was more productive than it would have been if we had to rely on a compressed passing game and jump balls.

I tend to agree about the compressed field. It is pretty amazing how the offense has in general done just enough to win games or be in them to the very end anyway. Some of that might be by design to limit turnovers.

Help Support Us

Become a patron