TG Pompii
TG Naught 90
TG Sosus
TG Fire Skulls and Money
TG X-Hops Gold

Those are all being traded for some Old Nation brews out of Michigan

I've got a Confluence Bourbon Barrel Porter
Backwoods Bastard
A fridge full of random beers from a monthly beer box we used to get that sucked
Miller Lite - not mine
And then whatever I find today, including a bottle of Scotch that will follow me home.

Had Old Nation M-53 over the summer, out of can and growler. One of the best IPAs I've ever had; hope that's on your list!

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
Had Old Nation M-53 over the summer, out of can and growler. One of the best IPAs I've ever had; hope that's on your list!

M43? That's my assumption anyway, and yes, it's good.
They also had one called Boxer, a NEIPA, which was my favorite. I'll also be getting mine hands on their Boss Tweed, which is a DIPA. Tasty.

Herkster

Feb 12, 2016
One of the local bars (36 taps) had Barn Town Non-Pulp Fiction on tap a week or so ago, I loved it. They also had Not From Concentrate which was also good. This new hazy NEIPA stuff is winning me over. Hell, I even brewed one, solid for a first attempt, but it needs reworked a bit.

Reactions: dmclone

Nader_uggghhh

Jul 11, 2017
Odd 13 Codename Superfan
Odd 13 Papa Silenus
Weldwerks Alpha Bits
TG Xhops Gold
TG FS&M
TG DDH Pseudosue
New Glarus Moon Man
New Glarus Raspberry Tart

I have these in my fridge but tomorrow will probably be better suited to red wine and bourbon. Happy Turkey Day y'all.

ISUAgronomist

Nov 5, 2009
On the farm, IA
Dunkel-175x703.png
Pilsener-US-175x703.png

and some homebrew Moose Drool clone

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Not exactly Thanksgiving related but going to be in Manhattan for the game this weekend. Any favorites from Tallgrass? I've had 8-bit, Zombie Monkie, Velvet Rooster, Pumpkin Slayer, and Songbird Saison.
I like the 8-bit a lot. Also, if you like them, Buffalo Sweat is a pretty good milk stout.

dmclone

Oct 20, 2006
One of the local bars (36 taps) had Barn Town Non-Pulp Fiction on tap a week or so ago, I loved it. They also had Not From Concentrate which was also good. This new hazy NEIPA stuff is winning me over. Hell, I even brewed one, solid for a first attempt, but it needs reworked a bit.

Me too. I'm loving these juice bombs

getcloned

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 27, 2008
M43? That's my assumption anyway, and yes, it's good.
They also had one called Boxer, a NEIPA, which was my favorite. I'll also be getting mine hands on their Boss Tweed, which is a DIPA. Tasty.
Yes, M-43

cc1091

Oct 10, 2007
Minneapolis
I don't need to have anything in the fridge. Iowa Brewing Company is open a 7AM with $3 pours of all of their non-specialty brews on tap..

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron