Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Well, can't be a a very long ban unless she pulled the fish knife and threatened to kill someone. And if she did I'd still stand with her because I am sure it was justified. Self defense, man, self defense.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
If I had work to do it wouldn't be so bad but with fewer people here it is kind of slow on things to do.

My dad always smokes the Turkey for thanksgiving and Christmas (always at least a week ahead of time and then just heats it up) so it is always dry which they seem to like and it drives us nuts. They made some kind or roast or steak and I had to take a drink with every bit just to get it down. Anyway I brought that I had thought of smoking one for our Friendsgiving this weekend and asked him what he used on the outside of the turkey to keep it moist. "Nothing" FFS DAD!!?!?
He needs to brine that baby.

• Agree
Reactions: wxman1

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Free @cowgirl386!

Who's in for a rescue mission?

I am sure @wxman1 can get us a Huey. Gotta have the Huey. And guns, no problem cause America and they are freakin' pretty much everywhere. :confused: Thinking coed team with Wonder Women and Shield Maidens. And War Corgi, need a war corgi.

rambo2.jpg

Last edited:

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
Free @cowgirl386!

I am sure @wxman1 can get us a Huey. Gotta have the Huey. And guns, no problem cause America and they are freakin' pretty much everywhere. :confused: Thinking coed team with Wonder Women and Shield Maidens. And War Corgi, need a war corgi.

rambo2.jpg
Better not forget this guy
giphy.gif

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Free @cowgirl386!

rambo2.jpg
asho.gif

Sometimes a chain saw is useful...

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Free @cowgirl386!

rambo2.jpg
Is this what she needs?

Reactions: jcyclonee and NWICY
Status
Not open for further replies.