Mike Warren?

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
I was shocked he stuck it out after last year. If he transfers, which I assume he would, someone will be getting a good player.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
It's going to be a stacked up backfield next year with Montgomery, Croney, Nwangwu, and Lang (with Jeremy Banks still out there)but I would love to see Warren stick around and have an impact.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
It's going to be a stacked up backfield next year with Montgomery, Croney, Nwangwu, and Lang (with Jeremy Banks still out there)but I would love to see Warren stick around and have an impact.

Isn’t it sweet talking about how stacked we’ll be at skill positions...

tenor.gif

EarthIsMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 23, 2014
Earth
Someone please explain to me the Mike Warren dislike and why people are wishing to see him grad transfer?

He seems like a good teammate, student, athlete, and has no criminal record. So why are people wishing to see him go?

Last edited:

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
I don't "wish" him to grad transfer, it's just that it will be possible.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Some please explain to me the Mike Warren dislike and why people are wishing to see him grad transfer?

He seems like a good teammate, student, athlete, and has no criminal record. So why are people wishing to see him go?
Didn't Monty talk glowingly last year about how Warren mentored him even as he was taking away his starting position. That is a good teammate.

• Agree
Reactions: isu2014

isu2014

May 16, 2011
Oskaloosa, IA
Some please explain to me the Mike Warren dislike and why people are wishing to see him grad transfer?

Because he'd probably get a better opportunity to play elsewhere. It's not that we don't want him on the Cyclones, it's just moving schools may be the best move for his football career and we want to see him succeed.

Reactions: megamanxzero35

CaptivaCyGuy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 20, 2017
Someone please explain to me the Mike Warren dislike and why people are wishing to see him grad transfer?

Maybe I am reading the thread differently than you. I think most everyone here appreciates what he has done as a Cyclone and wish the best for him. I think everyone would be very happy if he decided to stay and finish his career as a Cyclone. However, I think most of us also realize that if his goal is to play and play a lot of offensive snaps this is not going to be his best opportunity.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron