Allen Lazard 4 QB's 4 TD's

DrClone

Jun 13, 2009
Man Jarvis West did so much that year!!

Jarvis West is one of my all time favorite players - one of the most exciting players at ISU. Had a huge game against KSU. Caught a TD pass, returned a punt for a TD and threw a TD pass. Eight receptions for 75 yards. Thought there were other times during his career he should have been used more.

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
This truly is amazing if you look at Iowa State historically at the position, and has dictated the success this year for sure. KState is going through a similar paradigm, they are to #3 and still coming out and beating a top 15 team on road. I really want this win next week.... I think from the show me it is different this game would be poetic justice with all the lack of success under CPR we had against K-State and coach Snyder. Looking forward to this game so much....

Offenses should be built to where a QB is interchangeable especially at schools like KSU and ISU. Build around a good OL, posession receivers, and a good backfield and play ball control. ISU just needs to upgrade the OL and they are there. It’s been the KSU roadplan forever and it helps close talent gaps.