*** OFFICIAL Montgomery Leg Thread ***

cyowa

Apr 18, 2006
Sheldon looked good - remember it was 4th quarter and D line for Rapelor was tired from DM and running from the cops or with them - who knows? Have we kicked them out yet? Why not? Anyway - KSU may be on qb 3 or 4 - the Vampire is in a tiff with admin over his offspring becoming head Vamp so could be a distraction? Kyle and Zeb may run the show and JoeLine may have the Red Zone! Let's GO CLONES!
I look for Sheldon to have a big day. Hes a yard machine about to happen!

• Winner
Reactions: isufbcurt

harimad

Jul 28, 2016
Illinois
I had a sever ankle sprain playing football in college and the doctors said it would have been better to break it. Took a LONG f'ing time to get better. Hope he's ok.

I would think it would take a long time to get better. If it was severed as well as sprained, I'm guessing it was difficult for them to put you back together.

• Funny
Reactions: Gossamer

CyHans

Apr 28, 2010
Nice surprise after seeing him being helped/carted of the field in Waco, I feared something major.
Hopefully there are no set backs this week, even if he is limited it will be a boost to the team.

Montgomery Express is ready to roll.
I'm sure they will look out for what is best but I hope they don't push him too quickly and risk an even worse injury. Winning a bowl game is bigger than KSU IMO. Not saying we can't win without him either.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
Is he rolling because he can't walk?

Coach has a plan...The Process means you don't take a dump without a plan!

Gentlemen...and ladies...I give you...RipChair 3.0 in Cardinal red.

Forget breaking tackles...forget making guys miss...say goodbye to the Lan-Ram and hello to the Rip-Mon short...or long, it's a diesel...yardage package!

Track-Chair-Ripchair-3.0-Extreme-Off-road-Chair-image-5.jpg

Reactions: Doc

knowlesjam

Oct 21, 2012
Papillion, NE
Coach has a plan...The Process means you don't take a dump without a plan!

Gentlemen...and ladies...I give you...RipChair 3.0 in Cardinal red.

Forget breaking tackles...forget making guys miss...say goodbye to the Lan-Ram and hello to the Rip-Mon short...or long, it's a diesel...yardage package!

Track-Chair-Ripchair-3.0-Extreme-Off-road-Chair-image-5.jpg
My money is on Montgomery in a PvP...

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I'm sure they will look out for what is best but I hope they don't push him too quickly and risk an even worse injury. Winning a bowl game is bigger than KSU IMO. Not saying we can't win without him either.

I'd go the opposite...winning at KSU is more important than winning a bowl game. Bowl games are exhibitions that seem bigger than they are to Cyclone fans because we rarely get to anything resembling a really good bowl. I'd rather win at KSU and get a shot at a better bowl than going and winning in a lesser bowl that no one gives a crap about.

• Agree
Reactions: hoosman and Max57

RonBurgundy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 5, 2017
I'd go the opposite...winning at KSU is more important than winning a bowl game. Bowl games are exhibitions that seem bigger than they are to Cyclone fans because we rarely get to anything resembling a really good bowl. I'd rather win at KSU and get a shot at a better bowl than going and winning in a lesser bowl that no one gives a crap about.

Plus, with a win, outside shot we are back in the rankings as the highest 4 loss team.

Clonefan32

Nov 19, 2008
All I know is watching Croney for a few snaps makes me realize how absolutely spoiled we are with DM. Croney had a nice run for 15 or so yards, but was taken down on a relatively standard tackle. All I could think was how easily DM would have broken that tackle.

With the number of "Disagrees" I got on this I clearly didn't make my point very well. I didn't mean this to be a knock on Croney, although I can certain see how it would be interpreted that way. I meant it to say how spoiled we are with Montgomery. I've spent the last 10 games watching him break tackles that nearly every other back in America can't break. You begin to think that's the norm and unreasonably expect it out of everyone.

Help Support Us

Become a patron