Hawkeye Whine

SimpsonClone

Feb 7, 2014
He has been disappointing. Started off the season suspended and then missed a couple of games due to injury.

Not quite the disappointment of Jacob Park for ISU but disappointing still.

Hilarious, we are on our third qb, all three have shown more than a pulse. I get it though, must be tough to struggle with your first stringer when "little brother" is doing just fine with their 3rd stringer.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
That wasnt my take. I was playing devils advocate to @bosco saying ISU could be in the Top 10 if they would have won all the one possession games they lost.
What's other take is there? You areTrying to down play the fact the ISU was one possession of winning or tying in 3 of their losses.

bosco

Dec 21, 2008
Des Moines
Serious question here but it seems like ISU loses a lot of key players after this season.

What young guys are expected to make the jump and become key players next season to replace Campos, Kempt/Park, KCM, Lanning, Ryen, Waggoner, etc?
Who's going to replace Stanley?

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
CMC has yet to crack the Top 50 in recruiting class rankings so your second sentence doesnt make any sense.

The bolded part is the stupidest thing I have ever read. ISU also won 2 games by one possession. A few plays made by the opponents here or there and you would have to win this weekend to get to 6 wins.

Isn't that the way games go a lot of times vs. good competition? Except for the super elite, close games are more the norm than blowouts. That's what starts to separate good coaches from poor coaches. Be in a position to win at the end of the game and take advantage. ISU was able to capitalize a couple times this year, a couple of times they weren't. But using close games, against ranked competition as an argument against ISU is a pretty weak one. Most teams, on a normal day, aren't going to blow out OU, TCU or OSU.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Serious question here but it seems like ISU loses a lot of key players after this season.

What young guys are expected to make the jump and become key players next season to replace Campos, Kempt/Park, KCM, Lanning, Ryen, Waggoner, etc?
Campos ----> Foster
Kempt/Park---->Noland/Park (no clue on Park)
KCM---->Eisworth/White
Lanning---->Sutton/Hummel
Ryen----> Jones/Milton/Schleker
Waggoner---->Lensing/Leo/Uwazurike

Reactions: cyhiphopp

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Ragumba was injured this year also. Seems like you are attacking someone that isnt healthy.

According to Google.com he's played the last 5 games so that's a horrible comparison. He's just not good where Park is good but he's not healthy

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Have a good day everyone.

I am going to watch the Iowa/Louisiana game tonight and dont want to know the outcome prior to watching. Have to stay away from HR and this board as I am sure there will be a ton of discussion on it.
I bet he turns it off by halftime.
SmartSelectImage_2017-11-20-12-14-22.jpg

I actually hope he reads this and saves himself the disappointment.

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
I caused them to make that site private so you can't see anything without an account

Reminds me of my old place of employment. Someone before me got our whole IP banned from HN. I went to look at some HN meltdown thread for the first time and I was already banned.

• Funny
Reactions: isu2014

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron