Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Trying to watch the ISU/Baylor replay. Having trouble staying focused on it because there are a bunch of ear worm '80's songs battling it out in my head. Atomic Blond side effect.

Under Pressure vs. Voices Carry vs. Father Figure vs Der Commissar :confused:

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Been a while since I've seen it. Didn't remember the beginning.
giphy.gif

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
May go to Manhattan on Saturday.

We have very much enjoyed going to Manhattan. That being said when we have been there it was with the team on a 30 minute flight or a 2 hour drive from Wichita so distance was never a problem. Very friendly people and a good tailgating atmosphere close to the stadium (grass lots pretty much right across the street). We had numerous people come up to us and thank us for coming and wish us luck.

How many dads wear a zebra thong?

He is up by Minnesota. It is like a whole other world up there.

• Informative
Reactions: BCClone

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Also @SaraV I think your husband thought I was being serious or over dramatic wit my tweets about Montgomery. That or he doesn't like to laugh.

jcyclonee

Apr 12, 2006
Minneapolis
The movie Atomic Blond rocks, literally. I'd watch again just to listen to the awesome music. This needs to watched with a good sound system.
Oh, and I got fooled by the ending.
Article on the music
http://www.businessinsider.com/atomic-blonde-1980-soundtrack-2017-7
I'm intrigued by the movie. Now I need to figure out a way to kick 3 kids out of the house so the volume for this movie can be cranked up.

Under Pressure wins without a doubt.
It's the best song but I don't know if it's the most ear-wormy of those songs. Based upon the voices I'm hearing in my head, it seems that Voices Carry is winning.

SaraV

Staff member
Mar 13, 2012
Raise your hand if you are looking forward to a nice quiet short week?

*laughs maniacally*
#WorksRetail

Also @SaraV I think your husband thought I was being serious or over dramatic wit my tweets about Montgomery. That or he doesn't like to laugh.

Yeah...sorry 'bout that. Might've been a bit grumpy since he had to pay attention to the EIU game at the same time on Saturday.

wxman1

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 2, 2008
Cedar Rapids
Yeah...sorry 'bout that. Might've been a bit grumpy since he had to pay attention to the EIU game at the same time on Saturday.

I guess I would be grumpy in that situation too. Especially the way they were playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.