Charles Manson dead

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
A little sidenote on the the Tate/LaBianca murders. Did you know that Doris Day's son was Terry Melcher, producer for The Byrds that turned down Manson for a recording contract? Melcher let Manson stay at his place for a while and Doris Day demanded that Melcher and his then girlfriend move out immediately. They did so. That home was the Benedict Canyon home that Roman Polanski and Sharon Tate moved into and the murders happened not too long after. And Melcher's girlfriend at the time? Candice Bergen.

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I took the OP as just reporting it, don't see the need for the over the top reaction pretending the OP is an idiot.

Obviously CM is a sick deranged human being and I hope he just met his maker and its not going to be pretty for him.

• Agree
Reactions: cmjh10 and aauummm

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
Literally just meant it as a phrase. Feel free to change title to he ded

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Probably my favorite interview:

One of my favorite quotes from Reddit:

You either die young or live long enough to carve a swastika in your forehead

Last edited:

BillBrasky4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 10, 2013
Prison was a cake walk compared to Manson's next sentence he will be serving in hell.

fWx327.gif