In memoriam of Brian Ferentz as Iowa's OC

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
DO9We52UEAEtcnV.jpg:large
Heard from a source that it took 9 minutes for this cart to travel 55 yards. And the trip ended in a field goal.

Last edited:

FredCyclone

Sep 30, 2017
Brian is probably getting a ride back to his Section 8 housing....

He is the future head coach of Iowa. Kirk will pull out one of those 12 win season before 2025, when his contract ends and then hand it to Brian. The fans will be high on success and won't care.

• Winner
Reactions: CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
I don’t like the guy and I’ve taken my fair share of shots at him, but the expression on his face actually has me feeling a little bad for him. He looks like he’s wondering what he got himself into there.
Meh, he's a hot tempered ass that interviewed for the job who's dad is an apathetic boss.

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
He is the future head coach of Iowa. Kirk will pull out one of those 12 win season before 2025, when his contract ends and then hand it to Brian. The fans will be high on success and won't care.

Yeah, it was funny listening to Sound Off after the Iowa game last night. So many people calling in pissed about Ferentz and his kid, and it sounded like none of them even realize where their program is headed......Ferentz Jr. will be their next head coach when Ferentz Sr. finally hangs 'em up. This will be happening whether the fans want it to or not.

• Agree
Reactions: Acylum and CyTwins

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
Yeah, it was funny listening to Sound Off after the Iowa game last night. So many people calling in pissed about Ferentz and his kid, and it sounded like none of them even realize where their program is headed......Ferentz Jr. will be their next head coach when Ferentz Sr. finally hangs 'em up. This will be happening whether the fans want it to or not.
And Barta is dumb enough to make that happen.

Look at K-State. The old man is far and away a better coach than KF with less history, money, facitilities, etc and by all accounts the dept is not too keen on passing the torch on to junior.

Aug 26, 2014
I hope so. Please let this happen. The longer they stay the more chance they have of burying the program forever.

BCClone

Well Seen Member.
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 4, 2011
Not exactly sure.
Nobody is mentioning baby ferentzs playing footsie with the other coach. Maybe it's his coming out photo.

cycloneG

Mar 7, 2007
Off the grid
In relation to the rest of the B1G, the Iowa offense is middle of the pack. The B1G is home to six of the worst offenses in college football.

BF deserves a C for his performance on the season when compared to his peers in the B1G.