When will Jacob Park return to ISU Football

dmdom

Oct 28, 2014
There's no guarantee of the less talented qb going the distance. Have you followed Iowa St for the last 10 years? What happens when your less talented QB gets hurt halfway through the year?
I don't think "healthy" necessarily means physical injury in this case.

NorthCyd

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 22, 2011
giphy.gif

• Agree
Reactions: CycoCyclone

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
If true thats too bad. He's had plenty of chances. There are these things called Trojans to keep you out of the situation as well. I've moved on from JP. Were sitting good at QB now and in the future.

• Agree
Reactions: aauummm

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
In fairness, Kempt has gotten more help from the defense than any other QB in recent memory has.

And if Park is the best quarterback we have, Park should be playing. Period. I believe Herm Edwards nailed this....you play to win the game.

If the team responds to and plays harder for the guy with the least amount of skill, that actually means that man is the better qb. Addition by subtraction.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
Nobody is diminishing anything. They are looking at reality. Our offense was anemic after the OU game with exceptions of the beginning of the TCU and OSU games.

Our offense performed against 2 very stout teams and that's a bad mark against Kyle? Hhmmm.