WWE Survivor Series (2017)/NXT TakeOver: WarGames (Houston) Thread

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
I'd been thinking that SD will be booked to lose the matchup with Raw due to interference by Owens and Zayn for being left off, but with this recent development I wonder if they will be at SSeries at all.

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
Today is the 20th anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob.

Time has been very good to Vince, at least in my eyes, because you forget what an absolute piece of trash he is. Everybody can agree that he's an *******, but this guy has chewed up and spit out so many good people to benefit himself that it's scary. HHH is no saint either, and it's obvious from that video that he was in on it from the beginning.

BLRNerd

Apr 25, 2014
...Behind You
Hey I should mention this by the way,

At New Japan's last show, Power Struggle, Chris Jericho appeared via video and challenged Kenny Omega to a match at WK12. (Their WM) on Jan 4th.

Paige confirmed in a video that she is single. Which isn't that surprising given that she's hanging out with people from pre Del Rio like Rosa.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Hey I should mention this by the way,

At New Japan's last show, Power Struggle, Chris Jericho appeared via video and challenged Kenny Omega to a match at WK12. (Their WM) on Jan 4th.

Paige confirmed in a video that she is single. Which isn't that surprising given that she's hanging out with people from pre Del Rio like Rosa.

Except when she’s being double teamed.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
I shouldn't laugh at this but I did

Anyway huge spoiler for Raw
PWInisder Is reporting that Paige is being added to Team Raw in some way on Monday.

Poor Bayley is about to be left off the team....

Wouldn't be stunned if that facilitates a heel turn

Especially if we get "Snickers" Bayley

And, for the record, Paige has been spotted entering the Philips Arena, where Raw is tonight

DOiO_8jX4AU4mLa.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: Nozick

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
So much for those spoilers. This Raw team is loaded with HHH becoming the 5th member. Crazy how the crowds just ***** on Jordan. I don't care for him but crowds cheering for his injury is a bit over the top.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
So much for those spoilers. This Raw team is loaded with HHH becoming the 5th member. Crazy how the crowds just ***** on Jordan. I don't care for him but crowds cheering for his injury is a bit over the top.

HHH, Angle, Shane, and John Cena all wrestling in Survivor Series, as well as Brock Lesnar having a match? As some others have said, welcome to WWE 2002.

• Dislike

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
CSS has a pair of rumors relating to Paige supposedly not appearing on TV last night. Apparently Creative spent all day going back and forth between whether they wanted Bayley or Paige as the 5th member on the Raw team, and obviously went with Bayley. It’s being speculated one of the reasons they went in that direction is because Paige got a little bit of backstage heat - Alicia Fox and Paige took a selfie which Paige put on her Instagram, and WWE felt it ruined the surprise, which doesn’t take into account that Fox actually posted the picture first and Paige reposted it, nor does it take into account that everybody paying attention knew Paige was at the Philips Arena last night. If true, FFS, WWE. Kayfabe is dead. You encourage social media. You support Up Up Down Down and Game Night which completely throws out kayfabe. You even blew the Roman Reigns “surprise” last night. But no - Paige must get backstage heat because real life friends Foxy and Paige shared a photo on social media.

• Dislike

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Survivor Series month may not make a whole lot of sense kayfabe-wise, but it sure can be fun if you just set all of that aside.

• Dislike

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
TakeOver threatens to steal the weekend - again.

And I hope Peyton Royce doesn't win tonight, for one reason - I want to see her and Billie Kay on Mondays or Tuesdays.

• Dislike