K-State Bowl Eligibility

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Appears we will be playing K-State when they will be playing for a Bowl Game. They currently have 5 wins and play at Oklahoma State next week. Stranger things have happened but don't see them winning there next week.

Hopefully we will end their season and who knows maybe it will be Snyder's last game.

• Optimistic
Reactions: aauummm

fsanford

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 22, 2007
Los Angeles
Appears we will be playing K-State when they will be playing for a Bowl Game. They currently have 5 wins and play at Oklahoma State next week. Stranger things have happened but don't see them winning there next week.

Hopefully we will end their season and who knows maybe it will be Snyder's last game.
Have they beaten anyone with a winning record?

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
These guys win the next 2. Still our best regular season, and I'm pretty pleased with that.

I'd like to have more, because these guys are so close to getting more wins, but 8-4 will be just fine.

yeah, we get those i'll ultimately be alright. a little disappointed we didn't get over the hump on a couple more, but considering coming into this season many thought 6-6 was a stretch, itd be hard to complain about 8-4

IceCyIce

Aug 17, 2009
Grimes
1. Post above is on the money.

2. We gave up 49 points, we can't expect to win giving up that many points.

3. Don't like going to K State with their backs against the wall. Good thing is were bowling no matter what.

Reactions: cyfan21

CYme

Dec 6, 2011
Pella, IA
1. Post above is on the money.

2. We gave up 49 points, we can't expect to win giving up that many points.

3. Don't like going to K State with their backs against the wall. Good thing is were bowling no matter what.

Don't know about #3, I hear the Big12 replay officials are going to go back to prior games and take a few more TDS away from us. Figure they might as well not stop with today.

Spanky

Oct 14, 2009
There is no question that we have a very good team. OU and TCU were no flukes. We’ve played well enough to win every game this year (arguably not UT, but it was still there with a couple breaks).

We will win out.

That's the kind of posts that littered this board prior to the W Vag game.
Hope our players don't have the same mindset.

BigJCy

Apr 11, 2006
Welp, unless they have a major gag job it looks like they will have the 6 wins prior to playing us.

As always, will be tough to get a W there.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
I'm not as concerned with this game after finally seeing that 7 in the W column.

A win would be icing on the cake but this ISU team has given the middle finger to any sort of pre-season expectations outside of themselves.