*** OFFICIAL Montgomery Leg Thread ***

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
This needs it's own thread.
What we know: Xrays came back clear. But, Xrays don't show soft tissue, so need MRI to see Ligaments and Tendons.

Reactions: xr4ticlone

isufbcurt

Apr 21, 2006
Newton
Xrays clear means it's not a broken ankle to me. It'll probably be a ankle sprain.

Those can be weird. I had one in which I couldn't hardly walk on it during the day and about 6 at night it loosened up and then was perfectly fine.

The good news is that Mark Coberly is the best in the business and will get him fixed up.

xr4ticlone

Oct 1, 2006
Texas
Xrays clear means it's not a broken ankle to me. It'll probably be a ankle sprain.

Those can be weird. I had one in which I couldn't hardly walk on it during the day and about 6 at night it loosened up and then was perfectly fine.

The good news is that Mark Coberly is the best in the business and will get him fixed up.

Ok...we'll happily take that type of injury. Next topic!

Sparkplug

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Central Iowa
When Montgomery was down on the field I thought it was interesting that his fellow players were kneeling and joined together for him

• Agree
Reactions: ImJustKCClone

EvilBetty

Sep 7, 2012
I had a sprain in hs that I played through during a game woke up the next day and was certain it was broken. Couldn't put any pressure on at all without severe pain. Day after that, barely tender with zero worries of breakage. Sprains can certainly be weird. Hopefully it isn't season ending. I'd give dm the team nvm this year.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

Agreed. As I posted in the game thread, I had a 3rd degree sprain in my right ankle. Sat out 3 weeks, then finished out my senior season. The weird part was it took about a decade for it to completely heal - as in, to the point where I wouldn't be walking down an ordinarily sidewalk and just roll my ankle for no reason whatsoever.

• Agree
  • Dislike
Reactions: Nozick and t-noah

Help Support Us

Become a patron