Georges Niang - playing vs. Iowa Wolves on Sunday

I-stateTheTruth

Nov 13, 2016
I live too far away but I hope that this is on Cyclone fans' radar in Central Iowa. Niang is playing at Wells Fargo in DM on Sunday, November 19 at 4pm CT. It'd be great if he felt the love and gratitude for being such a great Cyclone (my favorite of his generation).

He's been having some big games in the G League - let's hope he catches the eye of some NBA people.

Reactions: khardbored

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
I picked up my tickets the other day. Looking forward to seeing him on the floor in person again. They've been advertising it a bit here locally too, so I'm hoping to see a lot of ISU colors in the stands.

Reactions: I-stateTheTruth

ZZZ

Feb 10, 2013
Ames, IA
I know that some G league games have been broadcasted on Facebook Live in the past. I haven't been able to find a link for the game today. Does anybody have one?

CycloneRulzzz

Gameday Guru
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 13, 2008
Nevada, IA
Had 8 row seats behind Santa Clara bench. Loved the exp. because Niang was there but this was my first G-League exp. and the overall product leaves alot to be desired. Both rosters combined I only really knew about 6-8 of them.

Here are few of my Niang photos.

oiby0z.jpg

2dj9aaq.jpg

f2szmb.jpg

ISUAlum2002

Apr 11, 2006
Toon Town, IA
Would’ve been nice if the Jumbotron had been working to track stats and players names.

No kidding. That was the first Wolves game I've gone to. Does the scoreboard normally track player stats? Because it was really annoying only being able to see the score and time left.

jkclone

Bookie
Jan 21, 2013
Urbandale
No kidding. That was the first Wolves game I've gone to. Does the scoreboard normally track player stats? Because it was really annoying only being able to see the score and time left.
Yes. It looked like that system wasn’t working. Seemed like they tried to reboot it a couple of times because every once in a while the template would come up just without players or stats.

FerShizzle

person/genius
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 5, 2013
Des Moines
He's on KXNO right now. They post a podcast of the show later in the morning if you missed it