Interesting note on Iowa State vs. Tulsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpokaneCY

Apr 11, 2006
Spokane, WA
He called Berkeley women entitled. Why, exactly?

I'm not going to derail the topic anymore, but Berkeley women are known historically and culturally for being liberal, feminists, and outspoken. It's just a ridiculous word to use describe women who simply want to have equal rights and aren't afraid to be vocal about it. That makes them... "entitled"? Okay...? I know these forums are probably predominantly male, but still...

It is NOT the sausage fest you think.

Blandboy

Mar 31, 2006
Bettendorf

I'm not going to derail the topic anymore, but Berkeley women are known historically and culturally for being liberal, feminists, and outspoken. It's just a ridiculous word to use describe women who simply want to have equal rights and aren't afraid to be vocal about it. That makes them... "entitled"? Okay...? I know these forums are probably predominantly male, but still...

Back to the topic at hand, if losing out on McNeill and Joiner meant we got the 2018 class that we signed, oh well. Worked out in the long run.

R-E-L-A-X ! ! !

dosry5

Nov 28, 2006
Johnston
It's not about Berkeley women being liberal, feminists and outspoken. I fully support all of those things. In using the term entitled, I'm just poking fun at generalizations about Suburban California and highly selective colleges. I'd be more concerned about my armpit hair comment. That was just a petty attempt at low-brow humor. Anyway, I certainly respect and understand your statement and opinion.
Thanks Senator Franken....

ISUMojoMan

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 2, 2010
I noticed during the handshakes at the end of the game Prohm had a short conversation with Joiner and wondered how he knew him. Appreciate the information that Joiners a former ISU recruit.

acgclone

Feb 21, 2007
Joiner seems like he will have a very good career there even though his numbers tonight weren’t eye popping

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I think Jakolby Long made me forget all about McNeill tonight.
For one night, anyways. McNeill went for 17 last night btw.

Anyways while I’m not forgetting, Juiston had 13 points and 18 rebounds tonight (Clyburn had 19) and Brown 10 and 5 assists for Oregon. Earlier I had convinced myself we were so bad it didn’t matter, but that was likely a coping mechanism.

The list of missed high school guys from when Hoiberg was just collecting checks that are now productive is very long.

• Dislike
Reactions: LLCoolCY

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
SIAP but is UNLV's Clyburn on their present team Will's brother?

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
C_Bl2ypUMAAlKYU.jpg:large

Nicest hairy armpits I have ever laid my eyes. Bet she’s eating Darius heart out.

• Funny
Reactions: jcyclonee

Cyclad

Apr 12, 2006

Back to the topic at hand, if losing out on McNeill and Joiner meant we got the 2018 class that we signed, oh well. Worked out in the long run.
Excellent response. Not all males think like jclonee.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
SIAP but is UNLV's Clyburn on their present team Will's brother?
Google Kris clyburn and look at the bio photo for him. I'm not convinced it's not just will trying to play another 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.