Random Thoughts XI (Eleven Pipers Piping)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclones_R_GR8

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Feb 10, 2007
Omaha
Maybe we should buy her some cats--say 10 or 12 and send her a bouquet of kitties? But then I don't have an address or anything.
kittens-main-feed-451x514.jpg.jpg

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I've come to realize I like more movies with Tom Cruise than I realized. Of course, his co-stars have helped

A Few Good Men - Jack Nicholas
Edge of Tomorrow - Emily Blunt
The Firm - Gene Hackman
Rainman - Dustin Hoffman

I don't know why.....I mean, I really don't...but I really like The Color of Money and Cocktail both. Cocktail is like comfort food maybe.....you knew the screen play before the dialogue is even said even the first time you watched it. Kokomo is a comfort song. I think "Don't worry be Happy" is on that soundtrack too....just classic corporate 1980's movie making.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Driving Z home from preschool, I realized that the argument to the chapter I'm editing needed to be a lot stronger, and I worked out what it should be.

We got home, and I got to it. I never edit or write with my laptop without my mouse, because the mousepad is way too hyper, but I went for it this time.

Made the change. Looks really good. Notice a quick grammar thing (forgot an "n"), so I go in and add the letter. Suddenly, the whole paragraph is highlighed, and I go "ahhhhhh."

Solved without any deletions. Z never budged.

Reactions: jcyclonee
Status
Not open for further replies.