Gold rally towels for TCU game

othercy

Mar 31, 2012
Northern CA
The one and ONLY change I want to see is to ban "Sweet Caroline" until AFTER the game is completely over. Period.
I agree ... but how about ban it completely ... kind of a pedo-state song ... here is the songs origin .... "In a 2007 interview, Diamond stated the inspiration for his song was John F. Kennedy's daughter, Caroline, who was eleven years old at the time it was released"

bellzisu

Apr 15, 2006
Norwalk
Can confirm the Liberty Bowl... They also gave out pom poms at the pep rally.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1509118282568.jpg
    FB_IMG_1509118282568.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 21

dinger

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 20, 2006
Plano, TX
whatever color of jersey, I just hope we see #1 running with with ball a couple times.
D'Andre Payne?
Yes D'Andre Payne. I dont know why 3 people thought your post was funny. I wouldve thought most people would agree that one of our DBs running with the football a couple times would be a good thing.
Ok so it wasnt Payne and it wasnt a couple of times, but Peavy running with the ball once was good enough for me. For those who didnt understand the original post, it meant that our defense forced a turnover and our defender was running with the football.

SCarolinaCy

Jun 20, 2011
Greenville, SC
Anyone know what the student/CF interest is on rally towels or pompoms? AD interest? Cost? Sponsorship interest? The towels really showed up on TV. Some warmer climate venues like the "all one color" shirts, (that the student pays for) but for ISU, the towels and poms would seem to be a much better money spend.