Talen Horton-Tucker cuts list to 3 (ISU is on it)

Cyched

CF Influencer
May 8, 2009
Denver, CO
Illinois is 13-6 against Iowa over the worst 10 year span in our program's history (including the last three in a row). We don't have to rebuild to beat Iowa.

Though to look at their message board, they are going to compete with MSU this year for the B1G championship. Hahaha

Please beat them this year. It's at Hilton right? PS Most Illini fans really wanted Conditt. I think that kid is going to be a great one. Tough miss...

Hawkeye Delusional Disorder is a very real thing. I'd steer clear of their boards if I were you.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
It would feel unfortunate to lose him, but we have plenty else going elsewhere on the roster and with recruiting. I am sure Prohm will make good use of the banked mid-year for a transfer, JUCO, or a late commitment from somebody else out of high school.

Still would love to see you in the cardinal and gold, though, THT.

Nice to have good primary options and good fallback options nowadays.

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Jerry Meyer put in a crystal ball for Illinois

Is it possible that when a recruit finally states he will announce shortly, the crystal ball gets put in for who he last visited as if it made up his mind? Hopefully thats the case with Meyer's pick vs. actually having an inside source's info. Regardless, I think its safe to say that Prohm, his staff, and the other 2018 recruits, have done their best to get THT to ISU and thats all we can ask. If he chooses someone else, it wasn't meant to be. Hope we're still in the race yet, tho.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
I’m happy if we get THT I’m also happy to have the scholarship banked. We already have the cake in Wigginton and the candles in Zion. That’s a lot of talent to commit to when you know Wigginton is going to be having a lot of the ball for 3 of your years.