Suggested tweets for Talen Horton-Tucker...

Apr 19, 2006
He followed Ayo on twitter for a moment and unfollowed him yesterday.
This could go both ways. Either he jumped the gun and followed him too soon forgetting that the twitter stalkers would catch on before he announces or he was trolling the fan base.

Is it Thursday yet? Then lets pack the Jack and beat those horny toads!

Cat

Aug 15, 2017
Ha! Good point! Well, Father and Son are working together. GC Jr going full-court press with Naz inlcuded (Naz is quote-replying to George Conditt (Jr) for the twitter-abstainers):

Game knows game. :cool:

Reactions: Doc

iacyguy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 1, 2011
The Dirty Dodge
I don't understand the thought process that drives someone to even consider tweeting at a recruit...

"I wasn't really considering Iowa State, but then @iacyguy tweeted me some info and pictures. He photoshopped me in a cyclone uniform and even told me Happy thanksgiving! I was sold. Thanks @iacyguy for making one of the biggest decisions in my life for me!!"

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
I don't understand the thought process that drives someone to even consider tweeting at a recruit...
I’m guessing you were not young with Twitter?

I don’t tweet, but a lot of young people enjoy attention. I can imagine other young people don’t find it so odd to give that attention via Twitter. You think THT made those images himself?

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
If we got every Cyclone fan to stop tweeting at recruits, do you think it would help us, hurt us or not matter? I'd like to think it wouldn't hurt us but I wonder what these recruits would think if there was zero Cyclone fans showing them love while the other fan bases were flooding them with attention. I feel like they'd either respect that we aren't desperate or they'd wonder if we just don't care as much.

Gibbon

Aug 20, 2013
Ames
I honestly do believe supportive tweets saying "Good Luck with your decision" or "Excited about you potentially coming to Ames" are not terrible things to tweet at recruits. They are 17 years old and do like the attention and the ability to retweet said attention. Just as long as the tweets aren't creepy/obsessive/desperate.