Crowd For Saturday

cayin

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Good sign we have sold 2,000 this morning. We will probably sell a couple more thousand throughout the week and they may be a couple thousand more walk up. I guessing about 56,000 K, which is basically a sellout in our old configuration. My concern is that even though the tickets are sold, fans that have them won't show. My hope is that everyone with tickets makes sure to get them so someone that wants to go. The students showing up would make a big difference in the atmosphere.

FinalFourCy

Mar 5, 2017
This isn’t an attack, but there’s nothing wrong with getting the word out that anyone that’s a Cyclone fan or football fan should go to the game. Peer pressure is needed when you’re trying to reverse decades of indifference.

Like the poster above mentioned, you’ve got people that have established leisure activities that come before ISU football in October. Giving them a hard time about missing the first top-25 matchup in 12 years is justified if we want to have a good program.

This is why it’s bull **** to say we cannot do anything to help JP retain a good staff.

cycloneworld

Facebook Knows All
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 20, 2006
Urbandale, IA
If we can sell out UNI and Iowa but can't sell out a conference game against the #4 team in the nation which will decide who is in FIRST PLACE in the Big 12 conference - that says a lot about our fan base and which games are truly important.

It will be embarrassing if we cannot sell out this game.

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
More importantly...

what are we going to wear to showoff to a national audience for one of the biggest games at JTS?!?!

;)

WastedTalent

Oct 22, 2012
If we can sell out UNI and Iowa but can't sell out a conference game against the #4 team in the nation which will decide who is in FIRST PLACE in the Big 12 conference - that says a lot about our fan base and which games are truly important.

Tells more about the time of the year, and weather.

• Disagree
Reactions: FinalFourCy

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
Is it trolling if it's true?

We need to get the message out to people to buy tix for this one. Bigest home game in what 13 years and we can't sell it out?

I'm smelling troll. The OP's tone isn't "come on, let's cheer on the Clones." It seems more like he started the thread to enjoy the possibility of it not being a sellout.

CRCy

Sep 13, 2016

Not to be a smart ass but if it does "sell out" wouldn't it be the first non UNI/Iowa game to be sold out since the SEZ was completed?

Reactions: swessball

Cardinal and Gold

Jul 23, 2016
What are people waiting for if they are still holding out from buying tickets? This team has gone from a 2-win a season team to being ranked and facing a top 5 team at home in late October!

Trying to figure out how I can make it to Ames from Colorado with work Friday. If I can make it happen, I will gladly drive 10 hours through the crappiest state ever (Nebraska) overnight Friday to cheer on the Clones Saturday. It's Halloween, so if I look like a sleep deprived zombie during the game I'll fit right in. Go State!!!

Help Support Us

Become a patron