Congratulations

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

redraider1286

Feb 21, 2017
Tech fan here. Just wanted to come by and say congrats on your win this weekend. You guys beat us in all phases of the game, and completely deserve the success you are getting.

As frustrated as I am for our teams play the last two weeks I am happy for you guys. I really hope Iowa State can beat TCU this weekend.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully you all stay healthy! Kempt has been a great find!

TXCyclones

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 13, 2011
TX
Wow! Can somebody capture this specimen so we can dissect him for experiments? I’ve never seen a humble Tech fan, ever. It’s pretty awesome!

• Agree
Reactions: CyInDFW

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
Tech fan here. Just wanted to come by and say congrats on your win this weekend. You guys beat us in all phases of the game, and completely deserve the success you are getting.

As frustrated as I am for our teams play the last two weeks I am happy for you guys. I really hope Iowa State can beat TCU this weekend.

Good luck the rest of the way. Hopefully you all stay healthy! Kempt has been a great find!

I've always enjoyed watching Tech's offense. We wish you guys great luck in the rest of the season, too - and you're welcome here anytime!

• Agree
  • Friendly
Reactions: kentkel and aauummm

kirk89gt

Feb 15, 2014
Wow! Can somebody capture this specimen so we can dissect him for experiments? I’ve never seen a humble Tech fan, ever. It’s pretty awesome!

While there are fringes / extremes in each fan base, I would consider the Red Raiders to be way more like us than not. Think about how we have been perceived in this state w/r/t football (although a lot of this is our own doing), and magnify it by a factor of at least 10 and I think we can then begin to understand our brothers in black and red and their seat at the table (especially when you look at who they are competing with in the state for recruits, attention, etc.). Similar sized agricultural and engineering school, with not a lot of going for it, (geographically speaking) and a general feeling of hate and discontent for UT and aTm. They have struggled to find their way since the Mike Leach firing debacle (who BTW made them relevant again). Their history points to a better overall football tradition than ours (most school's do though). All told, there is a lot that I can get behind with the Red Raiders (just not when they play the Cyclones).

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America
You're a hawk fan.

There, is that better? :)
200w.gif

intrepid27

Oct 9, 2006
Marion, IA
I got a call from a Tech fan this morning that I know through work. He too was very complimentary and will be rooting for us , especially against TCU and Baylor. Said a lot of TTU fans are growing tired of KKs teams lack of mental toughness.

aauummm

March is National Celery Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around

Good luck to you guys also and Happy Trails!

• Friendly
Reactions: Angie

CyAg

May 22, 2006
I have been a member of their rivals premium message boards for years.

They are more alike us than different and also tend to support ISU as a second team (at least the group I interact with.

I just do not post before or after when we play them in MBB or FB out of respect.

CyAg

Reactions: Spam

jsb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 7, 2008
Good luck the rest of the way!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron