All Iowa Football Team

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
You seemed to miss a whole position group where you had 3 out of the 4 DL as Iowa's starters when ISU's DL is much better than Iowa's...

ISU has played a much easier schedule so its pretty hard to determine that at this point.

Aug 26, 2014
ISU has played a much easier schedule so its pretty hard to determine that at this point.
lol, yeah Illinois and NW are sooo tough. You guys are just horrible. You won your super bowl and now you are a dumpster fire. The whole program is in total shambles and the fan base has it's pitch forks out. I hope KF stays for 10 more years lol. What a joke of a program you have become with little BF as the OC. It's so funny to watch this; particularly because it's exactly what I said would happen.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
lol, yeah Illinois and NW are sooo tough. You guys are just horrible. You won your super bowl and now you are a dumpster fire. The whole program is in total shambles and the fan base has it's pitch forks out. I hope KF stays for 10 more years lol. What a joke of a program you have become with little BF as the OC. It's so funny to watch this; particularly because it's exactly what I said would happen.

As opposed to playing Kansas? Northwestern > Texas, and Tech.

• Funny
Reactions: GTO

Rural

Feb 3, 2010
Hard to tell right now because of how much easier their schedule has been.

Iowa's DL has 12.5 sacks through 7 games so far.

ISU's DL has 8 sacks through 7 games.

Yeah, and that's pretty stupid.

YeahBuddy

Jul 11, 2016
@YeahBuddy how could you possibly pick against CMC and Heacock who has been lights out this year?

Is Heacock the ISU DC? He has turned it around quite well this year. You cant base your rankings off of 7 games though. Use their entire bodies of work.

Also, CMC is 1-3 against his rivals. Beating the rivals was his second most important goal besides winning a bowl game.

• Agree
Reactions: HawkeyeMashup

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Is Heacock the ISU DC? He has turned it around quite well this year. You cant base your rankings off of 7 games though. Use their entire bodies of work.

Also, CMC is 1-3 against his rivals. Beating the rivals was his second most important goal besides winning a bowl game.

Heacock is our DC and yeah he has been really good this year. I can't believe you think KF is a better coach than CMC right now lol

• Winner
Reactions: 1976

Aug 26, 2014
Wow you live on a different planet if you really believe this. One team is rising up the top 25 and the othwr’s season is pretty much over. I think I know what group of coaches I’d choose.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Lol. KU=Illinois. Tech and Texas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>crappy NW.

Lol, Kansas is the worst P5 team in the country. I’m not sure why you can’t just enjoy the Clones season, and feel the need to make stuff up. Iowa has played a tougher schedule, @CyTwins says so.