RECRUITING: Horton-Tucker gelling with ISU commits; "probably" visiting Illinois next weekend

Thompsonclone

Dec 13, 2008
Ames
I have been following THT twitter feed. He seems to be overwhelmed by his Illionis OV and hyper attention from their fans. May be sold to them at this point but good for him in his decision
Not to sound negative but I agree. Seems like he enjoyed his Illinois visit the most. If he does choose Illinois, it'll be interesting to see if our interest in Harris picks back up.

CYber_saber

Mar 2, 2017
Not to sound negative but I agree. Seems like he enjoyed his Illinois visit the most. If he does choose Illinois, it'll be interesting to see if our interest in Harris picks back up.
Yup, we could have more exciting options waiting for us including Harris.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
Talen said last week that he was probably going to visit Illinois and then decide on a date for his decision shortly after possibly early Nov. He visited Ill, and now I would expect an commitment date coming from him in the next couple of days.
No idea if that has anything to do with needing assistance with Instagram pic. It would make since for either announcing the date or the school then but could be for a lot of other reasons too..

Knownothing

Nov 22, 2006
Our recruits need to step up their recruiting game and get him on bored. Either way we have a good class so far so if we don’t get him we can snag a transfer in the off season

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Jerry put in a CB for Illinois in the last couple hours.

Let's hope it's gut feeling.

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
Believe the day before Wigginton committed to ISU, Jerry picked Oregon on his crystal ball.

I

No doubt, but he's pretty accurate most of the time. It'd be pretty amazing if he got two wrong for ISU alone in about a year span.

Here's hoping!

CardinalCy

Jul 25, 2017
No doubt, but he's pretty accurate most of the time. It'd be pretty amazing if he got two wrong for ISU alone in about a year span.

Here's hoping!
What he does is change it an hour or 2 before the commitment when he has actual info, so he looks more accurate. He technically got Wigginton right bc he change die it last second

ComCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 31, 2016
What he does is change it an hour or 2 before the commitment when he has actual info, so he looks more accurate. He technically got Wigginton right bc he change die it last second

The more you change it, the more negatively it affects your score though. Otherwise all these people would be way up there in percentages correct.