****Official Class of 2018 Recruiting Thread****

allfourcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 26, 2012
Sorry in advance, but I didn't want to start or hunt for a 2020 thread. Just read a twitter article on Foster from Osky. No mention of ISU, even tho I know he's been here for an unofficial visit before. So has it pretty much been assumed that we're not in the picture here? Article makes it sound like he'll be blue blood bound or only choose Iowa if staying in state.

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Sorry in advance, but I didn't want to start or hunt for a 2020 thread. Just read a twitter article on Foster from Osky. No mention of ISU, even tho I know he's been here for an unofficial visit before. So has it pretty much been assumed that we're not in the picture here? Article makes it sound like he'll be blue blood bound or only choose Iowa if staying in state.
It's a 2020 recruit, we won't truly know for another year or so if we have a legitimate shot.

Unless he eliminates us before then :)

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016

3rd page

https://cyclonefanatic.com/forum/th...-recruiting-thread.230362/page-2#post-5839361

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis

helechopper

Loyal Son Forever True
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 8, 2006
Chicago

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
Wow, didn't realize IMG had there own prep school. That's insane that is even allowed.

ForbinsAscynt

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 8, 2014
What's so insane about a prep school? I'm not following you. There are prep schools all over the country.
I didn't realize sports agencies could run high schools. I guess it's not that insane. Makes perfect sense.

LLCoolCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 28, 2010
Minneapolis
FWIW Rivals article from today on the top uncommitted PG's for 2018.
Not sure where the scholarship would come from with THT committing today. Evens has been pretty consistent that ISU is still recruiting Tyler even during Horton-Tuckers recruitment.

"Contenders: Iowa State, Memphis, Colorado State
Favorite: Iowa State
Chances of Early Signing: 50 percent
Harris remains on the board. Following official visits to Iowa State, Memphis and Colorado State, the thought was that the four-star guard would commit shortly thereafter. That has not been the case, but it does seem as if Harris' recruitment is coming to a close."

NiceMarmot

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 25, 2017
I'm totally guessing here, but I wouldn't be surprised if Harris waits until the spring to see if anyone transfers out of Iowa State at semester or following the season. If Iowa State doesn't have enough spots for him even after all of that, I have to imagine another school will get in on him late so he's not just forced to choose between Memphis and Colorado State.