TCU-Kansas

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
KU had 21 yards...21! So in their past two games, that offense has put up 0 points and 127 yards. That's bad...

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
How the heck did KU get 500+ yards on WVU? Their QBs are atrocious, bouncing 15 yard passes to the WR. OL is horrible. Honestly, what the heck happened in the past month to go from some signs of life on offense to clueless bumbling long John Silver imitators?

• Optimistic
Reactions: dirtyninety

dirtyninety

Oct 6, 2012
I hope this is absolute rock bottom for them, because if it isn't I can't even imagine what is. That was an ugly attempt at football.

Nah....I hope rock bottom is yet to come....including more Mangino revelations, the re-hiring of Turner Gill, the exposure of the many jobs offered to family members of basketball recruits, the drug dealing tatoo guy who sits in front row of Allen Fieldhouse, the murder of Josey Wales family, etc....

• Informative
Reactions: CYCLNST8

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Nah....I hope rock bottom is yet to come....including more Mangino revelations, the re-hiring of Turner Gill, the exposure of the many jobs offered to family members of basketball recruits, the drug dealing tatoo guy who sits in front row of Allen Fieldhouse, the murder of Josey Wales family, etc....

Turner Gill would probably be an upgrade for them. Gill rolled to 5 wins in 2 years.

Reactions: Knownothing

randomfan44

May 30, 2015
TCU could only score 43points on Kansas when the weather was good. Just sayin’...
Due to nasty weather that was on the way, both teams agreed to go to a rolling clock with 12+ minutes left in the game. TCU could have scored 2-3 more TDs if they ran a normal clock.

Cloneman89

Sep 28, 2014
Bad weather rolling clock? BS - the media said they needed to get this abomination off the air so told the B12 to get this cluster*** over!

StPaulCyclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 9, 2008
Duh!
How the heck did KU get 500+ yards on WVU? Their QBs are atrocious, bouncing 15 yard passes to the WR. OL is horrible. Honestly, what the heck happened in the past month to go from some signs of life on offense to clueless bumbling long John Silver imitators?

KU has lost starters earlier in the season, on their OL, and it is all downhill from there.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
KU had 21 yards...21! So in their past two games, that offense has put up 0 points and 127 yards. That's bad...

And they had negative yardage in the 4th quarter. They finally went positive when the running clock was in and TCU had the starters out.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
I hope this is absolute rock bottom for them, because if it isn't I can't even imagine what is. That was an ugly attempt at football.

Its definitely a question there. Because they already have a problem of looking like a school that fires too quickly (though the hiring decisions of Gill and Weis were terrible ones in the first place), but as bad as the program was it seems to be regressing under Beaty. They also just gave him an extension last year through 2021.