How do we finish the year?

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Not intentionally trying to pee on cheerios here, but Tech looks to be headed to the Big 12's basement. KU will keep them nice and warm down there. Lost to what's looking like a mediocre horns squad with a good defensive, and a sack of **** for offense. I'm not on the 9-3 train just yet.

I think they win 1 of the next 3....no idea vs who, beat Baylor and then have a toss up game vs KSU. At the moment, I say 8-4.

• Useful
Reactions: Cyclones0828

Mr Janny

Welcome to the Office of Secret Intelligence
Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
Mar 27, 2006
Not intentionally trying to pee on cheerios here, but Tech looks to be headed to the Big 12's basement. KU will keep them nice and warm down there. Lost to what's looking like a mediocre horns squad with a good defensive, and a sack of **** for offense. I'm not on the 9-3 train just yet.

I think they win 1 of the next 3....no idea vs who, beat Baylor and then have a toss up game vs KSU. At the moment, I say 8-4.
Don't be too rough on yourself. 8-4 is hardly "peeing in cheerios" talk. I would take 8-4 all day.

Omaha Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 1, 2007
www.tecmobowl-vs-rbi.com
Don't be too rough on yourself. 8-4 is hardly "peeing in cheerios" talk. I would take 8-4 all day.

LOL. Fair enough. We're all riding the high of skunking Tech and basically allowing 7 pts vs them, but just I'm just sayin' they're the same ol Tech that take a **** this time of year. I think by seasons end @ Tech won't be a quality win.

The next 3 weeks are going to be tough. Clones could lose some close ones and find themselves 5-5 in a hurry. Toughest 3 weeks of the schedule begins next Saturday. ISU hasn't done anything yet. Hoping to hell we get more corner turning wins.

• Agree
Reactions: 83cy

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
jU9R6r.gif

DurangoCy

Jul 5, 2010
Durango, CO
LOL. Fair enough. We're all riding the high of skunking Tech and basically allowing 7 pts vs them, but just I'm just sayin' they're the same ol Tech that take a **** this time of year. I think by seasons end @ Tech won't be a quality win.

The next 3 weeks are going to be tough. Clones could lose some close ones and find themselves 5-5 in a hurry. Toughest 3 weeks of the schedule begins next Saturday. ISU hasn't done anything yet. Hoping to hell we get more corner turning wins.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
It's a weird feeling but I don't see any sure L's left.

Not saying we win out but maybe only lose 2 or so?

I agree.

The big 12 doesnt really have the 'elite' team dominating the conference. And aside from KU and BU, things are close enough among the other 8 teams that everything is pretty unpredictable. There's no game to look at in that group and go 'we WILL lose that', just like its hard to go 'we WILL win that'

• Agree
Reactions: Cyclone5050

MilehighClone

Sep 14, 2007
Who knows, but it’s going to be a hell of a ride. A win over TCU and next Saturday night and we will be speculating that this team could go on to be the best in Cyclone history.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
I bet you're a blast at parties.
Pretty sure I have pics of him at a party like 80 years ago... but that's another story and I agree that things could go south in a hurry. Good thing for Baylor, they give us a great chance to at least get us that 6th win.

I think we will beat K-State FINALLY, beat Baylor and win one of the other three games. If we can somehow manage the upset next week then we might win out.