BayLLLLLLLLor Now 0-8

alarson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 15, 2006
Ankeny
Baylor is not as bad as everyone thinks. They are very dangerous and will pick off a game or two besides KU.... We need to be ready for them.

Theyre not as bad as everyone thinks, but i still think they go 1-11.

'not as bad' in this case means they'll make the games more interesting than you'd think for a 1-11 team. A role we've occupied in the past.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Did you read the question? I was asking about the guys on the team who had nothing to do with anything.

They're playing in a program that built its reputation, notoriety, and tradition on a culture of rape.
Same problem for Penn State. They built their entire program off a guy molesting kids. The only reason they have that tradition people want to be part of is their child molesting culture.

Burn 'em both to the ground.

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
They're playing in a program that built its reputation, notoriety, and tradition on a culture of rape.
Same problem for Penn State. They built their entire program off a guy molesting kids. The only reason they have that tradition people want to be part of is their child molesting culture.

Burn 'em both to the ground.

I'm going to disagree with this. As disgusting as PSU was, it was done to keep a coach. I don't see that necessarily being the reason that program rose to the heights it did. I wish a whole lot of ill will against their fanbase for supporting that, but it is a different situation.

Baylor on the other hand did build a program off of allowing their players to do anything they wanted. The players they put on the field week in and week out we're the ones committing felony after felony with no reprecussions.

The thing that made them the same was the disgusting reaction by each fanbase. Blaming the adults in the room (Law enforcement, BOR) for their program crumbling rather than the problem wasn't the best image for them.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
I'm going to disagree with this. As disgusting as PSU was, it was done to keep a coach. I don't see that necessarily being the reason that program rose to the heights it did. I wish a whole lot of ill will against their fanbase for supporting that, but it is a different situation.

Baylor on the other hand did build a program off of allowing their players to do anything they wanted. The players they put on the field week in and week out we're the ones committing felony after felony with no reprecussions.

The thing that made them the same was the disgusting reaction by each fanbase. Blaming the adults in the room (Law enforcement, BOR) for their program crumbling rather than the problem wasn't the best image for them.

They built it off that defense and the Linebacker U reputation. That's Sandusky's thing, so they built the whole program on the foundation of child molestation while pretending Paterno was some kind of saint, even though he knew back in 1972 or 1974 or whatever.

They knowingly built a monster on a monstrous practice, and the people involved were glad to do it. Burn it down.

• Winner
Reactions: CloneLawman

NetflixAndClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 6, 2015
The State of Hockey
1yf01f.jpg

CYCLNST8

Jul 19, 2008
Urbandale
www.gimikk.com
It looked as tho they were making steady improvement then took a step backwards last Saturday. Credit the Longhorns for improving as well. Will be watching the Kansas pillow fight with great interest.

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
If anyone wants a laugh, I suggest stopping by https://sicem365.com/forums/2.

Yes, there is even a thread on there with someone asking if they had a shot in hiring Campbell.
I like this quote from the "If we lose close at Kansas..." thread:

"Let's just forfeit the rest of the year. We shouldn't be put through this season any longer. Old Yeller was in better shape than this and he was put down."

• Funny
Reactions: AgronAlum

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron