Votes: 16 6.5%
  • Against

Votes: 162 66.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 67 27.3%

• Total voters

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Someone needs to tell Brian Ferentz that ISU was not the last game on the schedule.

Was CMC trolling when he said they put a lot of emphasis on the game (or whatever he said) during Cy-Hawk week this year?

Three's something to it...that's shaping up to be the worst game ISU's defense has played.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I've found that the more generous I am with them the harder it is for them to be mean about Iowa State to me. I honestly think I've conditioned them to be better fans around me.

You'll find it's like trying to domestic a wolf. It's still a wolf and can turn on you at any time. It's their nature, you cannot nurture it out of them.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
So, might as well weigh in. I want them to lose, lose, lose and then lose some more. Pissing on the grave of Haden Fry (that spiteful prick) is on my bucket list but the old ****** is still alive.

Wow, that sounded pretty bad. I'll say this in my defense, the Iowa game was on in another part of the bar but I didn't learn they lost till around 5:00 or so when it got mentioned in a thread here. So, I am a hateful bastard, just not an obsessed hateful bastard.

#fuckiowa

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
I hate the University of Iowa sports teams, but mainly their low-life fans. I've never said anything to any Iowa fan in Iowa gear, but they seem unable to avoid making ****** remarks to me when I'm sporting ISU gear.

Hate is a pretty strong word. An accurate word nonetheless.

This is why I hate Iowa. Their fans can't help themselves from making comments. If friends want to rib me, fine, but it's usually complete strangers thinking they need to make a smartass comment.

ISC

Oct 15, 2009
Iowa
I root for local teams, so I don't mind rooting for Iowa when they are not playing ISU. There are very few teams I actively root against all the time, and most of them are the "cheaters" -> USC and Balyor in football, kentucky in basketball, etc.

• Dislike
Reactions: Cyclad

CascadeClone

Oct 24, 2009
If ISU wins, then I don't really care what Iowa does. I will smirk a little if they lose, like I did yesterday. But I forgot they were even playing until halftime of our game.

If ISU loses, then I REALLY want Iowa to lose. Shuts up the tavernhox, and misery loves company.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
I really can't stand that fanbase and their inferiority complex they have. Plus their super bowl mentality is extremely annoying. They pull of the upset in Ames week 2 and basically mail it in for the season. They could lose out, but will still be satisfied knowing they beat Iowa State on the road this season.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron