Iowa Football Recruiting

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
At least @HawkeyeMashup is happy ISU won otherwise he would have had a really bad day

Didn’t get to see the game, but congrats to ISU on their 5th win! I predicted a Bowl game for ISU this year, so this isn’t a surprise to me like it is you @CyTwins. I also said KState would be down, and Texas wasn’t going to be that great. I also said the Big12 was down this year (they are ranked 5th out of the P5 conferences). Looks like I was pretty spot on with my Big12 picks.

I also picked Iowa at 7-5. Still think they get there with a win over Minnesota and Purdue. Could beat Nebraska as well, but who knows. Looks like a long day when we play OSU or Wisconsin.

CloneLawman

Fortis Non Ferox
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Wherever I go, there I am.
Didn’t get to see the game, but congrats to ISU on their 5th win! I predicted a Bowl game for ISU this year, so this isn’t a surprise to me like it is you @CyTwins. I also said KState would be down, and Texas wasn’t going to be that great. I also said the Big12 was down this year (they are ranked 5th out of the P5 conferences). Looks like I was pretty spot on with my Big12 picks.

I also picked Iowa at 7-5. Still think they get there with a win over Minnesota and Purdue. Could beat Nebraska as well, but who knows. Looks like a long day when we play OSU or Wisconsin.
Well, how about that. Some of the Iowa trolls stepped back from the ledge rather than jumping. There's always next week I guess.

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Well, how about that. Some of the Iowa trolls stepped back from the ledge rather than jumping. There's always next week I guess.

I have been saying since I started posting here that ISU was a Bowl team. I was actually called a troll cause I said I thought ISU would win 6 games and go Bowling.

I think ISU should win 6 games this year. You should Win at least 2 non conference games, so you just need 4 Big12 wins. Kansas, Tech, Texas, Baylor, TCU, and K State are all winable games.

After this post, I was preceded to be ripped on because Clone fans said KState was so good, and couldnt be beat. I said Snyder’s Health is fading and so would their football team.

Looks like even more games in the Big12 are winnable that I thought. The only thing that is different so far from what I thought was ISU lost to Texas and beat OU.

• Dislike
Reactions: Rural

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny

What does Massey say about Iowa and ISU?

RedDog

Jan 28, 2014

Could you link your source for conference rankings?

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
What are their Massey rankings? The site is down so I can’t see where they are at currently. I know Sagarin has Iowa Schedule much tougher right now than ISU.

So once Massey updates and has ISU ranked higher you will admit ISU is the better team?

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
So once Massey updates and has ISU ranked higher you will admit ISU is the better team?

Not necessarily. If they are ranked within 5-10 spots, then Iowa is better with a head to head win over ISU and with ISU easy schedule so far. If Iowa is 10+ spot lower than ISU then I might think different.

What are the Massey rankings, I’m betting you already checke them yesterday.

CyTwins

Jan 20, 2010
Ankeny
Not necessarily. If they are ranked within 5-10 spots, then Iowa is better with a head to head win over ISU and with ISU easy schedule so far. If Iowa is 10+ spot lower than ISU then I might think different.

What are the Massey rankings, I’m betting you already checke them yesterday.

Lol What? You have been saying this whole time you go by Massey and now if ISU Is ahead of Iowa you are going off head to head? WTF are you talking about?

• Agree
Reactions: GTO

HawkeyeMashup

Feb 17, 2017
Lol What? You have been saying this whole time you go by Massey and now if ISU Is ahead of Iowa you are going off head to head? WTF are you talking about?

There are always exceptions to every rule, this is a famous saying for a reason. The special case is losing head to head and having an easier schedule. Pretty simple.

• Dislike
  • Useful
Reactions: GTO and Rural