Will we win another game with Kempt starting?

IASTATE07

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 30, 2016
So, just what is the strongest prevailing theory as to why Park is out of the picture.

The theory that makes the most sense to me was that he was on the design team that created the new secondary logo. Park heard some criticism during the game, but social media comments after the game really got to him.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I started this thread as a science experiment/joke about the other Park threads to see just how it would evolve. It started as a Kempt discussion and how many wins, to three ways, to sponge bob and then right into more speculation on Park. The JP vortex is very strong within CF, even when the guy is pretty much MIA. Very funny. Carry on!
Just as a point of clarification, the use of the term "three-way" in this context means "three-way substitution/rotation".:) I like this science experiment/joke thread-it has some potential.

aauummm

April is International Guitar Month
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2007
I get around
I started this thread as a science experiment/joke about the other Park threads to see just how it would evolve. It started as a Kempt discussion and how many wins, to three ways, to sponge bob and then right into more speculation on Park. The JP vortex is very strong within CF, even when the guy is pretty much MIA. Very funny. Carry on!
It will eventually evolve to airplanes taking off of treadmills and pointy elbows.

Cybball37

Dec 11, 2015
Central Iowa
Just as a point of clarification, the use of the term "three-way" in this context means "three-way substitution/rotation".:) I like this science experiment/joke thread-it has some potential.
Oh, I know. Just had a funny ring to it, so I mentioned it. :)
It will eventually evolve to airplanes taking off of treadmills and pointy elbows.
That's why I like CF. All over the place. Kind of the ADHD of forum sites.

• Funny
Reactions: aauummm

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Valid question.
Must play like OU not KU.
Our offensive performance against KU will make winning another game difficult. Zero run game against a proven bad defense. Not all on Kempt.
I hope the defense is as good as they looked against KU, but I will say, that I do not think in my 48 years of going to ISU fb games I have ever seen a more inept major college team than the KU offense. That was one bad offense.
More direct answer to your question - I think we win 1-2 more.
The horrible, incompetent O you describe is the real problem. If that defense was paired with an even slightly below average offense that didn't repeatedly go 3 and out, turn the ball over in creative ways and make head scratching plays on special teams they would probably be considered a pretty good defense; much like many decent ISU defenses that didn't have a chance because they played way too many snaps.

Last edited:

MeowingCows

Jun 1, 2015
Iowa
Only thing missing to complete the thread is this guy:
60s-spiderman-ive-got-the-moves-like-jagger.jpg

19clone91

Nov 21, 2013
Denver, CO
Kempt won me over today. I was pretty disappointed after last week but he played great today. Obviously there are places to improve, but he totally won me over. After that early interception, he came back and threw some great passes.

• Agree

ZB4CY

Dec 17, 2012
Guys I’ll admit. I haven’t been a fan of this Kempt thing but I’m coming around. The game management is unbelievable and Manning knows exactly what to call

• Agree

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
I thought west coast guys were crazy before...............now I'm seeing/reading total lunacy. Take a lesson from CMC and act like we have won 5 of 7 before and stay focused!!!!!!!!!:cool:

• Agree
Reactions: NWICY and aauummm

Help Support Us

Become a patron